Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Xtracash is a money lending platform that provides financial inclusion using technological innovations – offering financial help to businesses and individuals by giving short term loans.
Xtracash Loan is made available through Quickteller (subsidiary of Interswitch), which acts as a third party financial technology-driven platform. The loan is only available to residents of Nigeria, Ghana and Zambia as at the time of writing.
- 1 How to Apply for XtraCash Loan Application Process
- 2 How to Create a Quickteller Account
- 3 How to Add Debit Card to Your Quickteller Account
- 4 How to Get a Loan From Xtracash through Quickteller
- 5 How To Repay XtraCash Loan
- 6 Bonus: Factors to Consider When Choosing Loan Apps
- 7 Loan Related Articles
How to Apply for XtraCash Loan Application Process
Interested applicants can quickly complete the process of applying for loan on Xtracash platform in just 3 steps:
1. Create a Quickteller account
2. Add a debit card to your Quickteller account
3. Apply for the loan.
Let’s look at how you can create a Quickteller Account…
How to Create a Quickteller Account
Below are the steps to creating a Quickteller account:
- Follow this link to go to Quickteller official site: Click here and then sign up;
- Provide your details in the corresponding fields such as your first name, last name, email address and phone number;
- Enter a password that you can easily remember;
- You will be asked to enter the email address or phone number of the person that referred you to Quickteller but this is optional;
- Quickteller will forward a confirmation email to the registered email you just supplied; in the email is your 7 digit activation code, copy it and paste it on the Quickteller sign up web page or click on the activation link in the email;
- Next, click continue to verify your phone number; an OTP will be generated and sent to your mobile phone, enter this number to verify your phone number.
Now, you have successfully created your Quickteller account.
The next major step is adding debit card information to your Quickteller account. Let’s do that…
How to Add Debit Card to Your Quickteller Account
- Login to your QuicktellerClick on “payment method” on your Quickteller dashboard;
- Click on “Cards”;
- Click “Add”;
- Enter your card details;
- Enter your card pin;
- Then, click continue.
How to Get a Loan From Xtracash through Quickteller
Follow the steps below to get a loan from Xtracash:
- Visit Quickteller login page and login to your account;
- Click on “Loan” on the dashboard
- Next click “Request Loan”;
- In the drop-down, select XtraCash and choose the particular loan amount you would like to borrow;
- Proceed by selecting the bank account you would want the money to be deposited into;
- Input your password to authenticate the transaction.
Note: Once the transaction goes through, you will be credited within minutes depending on the availability of network on the bank you have provided. You will also receive a message confirming the success of your loan application on XtraCash loan.
How To Repay XtraCash Loan
XtraCash loan repayment can be done in 2 ways:
2. USSD code
XtraCash Loan Repayment through Quickteller
Your XtraCash Loan Repayment can easily be performed on Quickteller’s website. Simply follow this steps to repay your loan:
- Head over to Quickteller login page;
- Login by inputting your email address and password;
- Click “Loan” on your dashboard;
- At this point, the amount of loan will appear on your screen with the repay button;
- Click the “Repay Loan” button;
- Provide the details of the debit card that you want the amount to be deducted from;
- Enter the 7 digits OTP sent to you via SMS and click pay.
You should get a confirmation message that “you have successfully paid your loan.”
XtraCash Loan Repayment through USSD Code
Xtracash loan repayment USSD code is *322*6#. By dialling this code, you will be able to repay your loan.
Visit the official website of XtraCash to find out more about Loan application and repayment.
Bonus: Factors to Consider When Choosing Loan Apps
The following criteria should be considered by payday loan borrowers when selecting the best online payday loan lender. This is essential to reduce the risk of failed and fake transactions:
- The reputation of the company.
- Financing time required for emergency fund
- Terms and Conditions of the lender about interest rates, monthly payments, terms, and other details.
- Transparency. Are their hidden charges? Or do they claim not to share your personal information but, in reality they don’t actually obey it?
Loan Related Articles
- Payday Loans Apps That Work With Chime
- IPPIS Loan for Nigerian Workers
- XtraCash Loan: How to Apply and Repay Your XtraCash Loan
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Approval with BVN
- How To Check NIRSAL Loan Approval With BVN Online
- EasyCredit Loan: Nigerian personal loan app
- Migo Loan Repayment: Ways to repay your loan
- What’s the Difference Between Grants, Scholarships, and Loans?