The Airtel YouTube Night Pack plans are the latest data plan that provides non-stop youtube video streaming, perfect if you want to catch up on all your favourite shows, and news or just watch some funny cat videos. The new plan offers affordable rates for watching youtube content at night.
YouTube Night Packs plans offer non-stop video streaming at night between 1 AM – 5 AM. You can subscribe to the non-stop YouTube night packs plan by dialling *323# on your mobile phone to select any of the YouTube Video Packs that you like. To check your YouTube night plan balance simply dial *140#.
- 1 Airtel YouTube Night Bonus Packs Plan 2022
- 2 FAQ on the Airtel YouTube Night Plan
- 3 Bonus: How can I get 1.5 GB 300 on Airtel?
- 4 How can I get 1.5 GB in Airtel SmartTRYBE?
- 5 How to Activate Airtel 5GB for the N1000 plan?
- 6 How can I get 250MB with 50 on Airtel?
- 7 How to do a night plan on Airtel?
- 8 Airtel 6GB for N1500
- 9 How To Subscribe to Airtel 100 Naira Weekend plan (Airtel weekend plan 100 for 1GB)
- 10 Airtel Weekend Data Plans How to migrate
Airtel YouTube Night Bonus Packs Plan 2022
Airtel YouTube video packs plans are the latest data plans added to the already existing data plans. It allows you to watch unlimited YouTube videos on your device at affordable rates.
YOUTUBE PLUS PACKS, The youtube plus packs are standard data plans that grant you FREE access to non-stop video streaming at Night (1 AM-5 AM) Monday to Sunday.
There are ways you can subscribe to these plans:
- You can subscribe by dialing *323#, or
- Dialing the direct activation code, which we have provided on this page for you.
|Plan Name||Price||Validity||USSD||Standard Data||YouTube Data|
|YOUTUBE PLUS 1.0||N1,000||30 days||*323*31#||1.5GB||3GB|
|YOUTUBE PLUS 2.0||N2,000||30 days||*323*32#||3.5GB||6GB|
|YOUTUBE PLUS 2.5||N2,500||30 days||*323*33#||5GB||10GB|
|YOUTUBE PLUS 3.5||N3,500||30 days||*323*34#||7GB||10GB|
|YOUTUBE PLUS 4.0||N4,000||30 days||*323*35#||9GB||10GB|
FAQ on the Airtel YouTube Night Plan
What time does Airtel’s YouTube night plan start?
The time for the Airtel YouTube night plan starts at 1 AM and you can enjoy it all night long until 5 AM.
How do I use the YouTube night bonus on Airtel?
By dialling *323# and following the prompt, When you subscribe to the normal Monthly Plan, Airtel gifts you with an extra data bundle for Youtube Streaming. Once you subscribe, you can begin to use the bonus to watch your favourite shows or keep up-to-date with the news and follow up on your favourite artist.
How do I buy YouTube data on Airtel?
To buy youtube data for your night, dial *323#, follow the options, and select the plan that best suits your need. When you want to check your Airtel YouTube data balance, dial *410# anytime from your phone.
When does the Airtel YouTube night plan start?
1 AM – 5 AM! Airtel only allows you to use the YouTube Night Packs plans, which offer non-stop YouTube videos all night between this hour (1 AM – 5 AM).
Bonus: How can I get 1.5 GB 300 on Airtel?
How To Activate Airtel 1.5GB For N300
- Make sure you have airtime of N300.
- Dial *141*242#, to activate the airtel 1.5GB and then select option 4. You can set it to auto-renew or keep the auto-renew off.
If you have less than N300 on your Airtel line the subscription will not be successful.
How can I get 1.5 GB in Airtel SmartTRYBE?
To subscribe to Airtel SmartTRYBE 1.5GB for ₦500, dial *141*505#.
How to Activate Airtel 5GB for the N1000 plan?
To subscribe for Airtel 5GB, first, make sure you have up to N1,000 on your Airtel line.
Then proceed by dialling *141*242#.
How can I get 250MB with 50 on Airtel?
Dial *141*242*2# to subscribe to Airtel 250MB. N50 will be deducted from your line and not that and it’s valid for only 14 days.
How to do a night plan on Airtel?
The activation code for the night plan on airtel is *312#. This code allows you to subscribe to Smart Trybe, and if you already subscribed, it gives you access to the menu that allows you to choose some of its many benefits. You can also dial *312# to check the night plan balance on Airtel
Airtel 6GB for N1500
Is a better deal for those who have something big to download. For some, this package lasts you for a month, while for others it is just a week.
Dial *141*504# to activate this plan.
Read Also: Code to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
Airtel weekend plan: How to subscribe for 1.5 GB Airtel weekend plan
Airtel Weekend Plan is a popular data plan that allows all Airtel users to subscribe and browse the web, and join conversations on social media at a very affordable rate. The data plan is specifically for users to enjoy the weekends.
The Airtel weekend plan starts on Friday and expires on Sunday. But if you subscribe on Sunday, instead of your data expiring at 11:59 pm on the same Sunday, it expires on Saturday of the following week.
Read on to find out a step-by-step guide on how to migrate.
Read also: what is eNaira Wallet?
You might also like: How to make money every day reading news online.
In terms of data subscription, Airtel network is one of the best mobile networks in Nigeria with lots of data freebies packages and bonuses.
Airtel gives you bonuses for buying a fresh Airtel SIM and registering it.
The Airtel weekend data plan is one in which when you subscribe, it gives you a volume of data that can only be used during the weekend (Saturday morning and Sunday evening). Students can use this data plan to do their homework and also carry out some research online
How To Subscribe to Airtel 100 Naira Weekend plan (Airtel weekend plan 100 for 1GB)
To activate simply dial the USSD *474*1#
Dial *140# to check data.
Note: It can be used only on weekends (Friday – Sunday).
Airtel Weekend Data Plans How to migrate
Airtel weekend data plans open by midnight on Friday and close by 11:59 pm on Sunday.
With the Airtel weekend data plan, you can access the internet, download videos, make video calls, chat, etc with your subscribed data within those hours. However, outside this plan period, that is the weekend validity, you will not be able to enjoy the data.
Airtel has two major weekend data plans:
1. Airtel Weekend Plan 200
The Airtel weekend data plan 200 gives 200MB worth of data.
How to subscribe to this plan: dial *472#, but first, make sure you have sufficient airtime balance on your phone before you dial this code.
2. Airtel Weekend Plan 500
The Airtel weekend data plan 500 gives 500MB worth of data.
How to subscribe to this plan: dial *473#, but also make sure you have sufficient airtime balance on your phone before you dial this code. You can top up your airtime using the bank USSD mobile code.
- POS Agent: How to Operate POS Machine in Nigeria
- Baxi Box POS Charges and Commission Rates
- PalmPay POS Charges: Price & Commission Rates, Types & Tiers
- How to Transfer Money From M-Pesa to KCB Account in 60 Seconds
- How Much is a Washing Machine (Front Loading & Top Loading)?
- Cheapest POS Charges List in Nigeria 2022
- Moniepoint POS Vs OPay POS Charges and Commissions: Which is Better?
- Parallex Bank Account Opening, Recruitments & POS Agents Information
- PayCentre POS Transaction Charges, Price & Agent Commissions [All You Need To Know]
- First Monie POS Charges: How to Start a POS Business With First Bank
- Gtbank POS: How to Start POS Business With GTBank in 2022
- Nomba POS Charges: How Much is Kudi POS Daily Target?
- OPay POS Machine: How to Apply & Become an Opay Agent
- What is an Android POS Machine?
- Which Bank is Good for POS Business in Nigeria?
- Challenges Associated With Starting POS Business in Nigeria
- 11 Best POS Machines in Nigeria 2022 [that are easy to get]
- How to Start a POS Business in Nigeria 2022
- MoMo Agent POS: How To Apply, Commission, and Charges
- Moniepoint POS Agent: How to Apply, POS Price, Charges, Commission & Benefits