The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has introduced “Click Credit”, a lending product meant to take care of consumers who have payroll accounts with the bank and have urgent needs to meet.
With UBA, customers can apply for loans up to ₦5 million and repay them over a 12-month period at an interest rate of 1.58% each month.
Also, alary employees between the ages of 18 & 59 who earn at least ₦25,000 are eligible for UBA salary loan without the need for collateral or additional paperwork at no additional cost.
Look no farther than a UBA loan if you want a loan with:
- A flexible repayment plan,
- longer credit tenure, and
- less equity.
You can use a UBA Loan to meet your urgent financial demands for personal loans or asset financing. Through asset financing, you can also take advantage of the loan opportunity to grow your company.
- 1 Why choose UBA Loans?
- 2 What services do UBA Loans offer?
- 2.1 Personal Overdraft:
- 2.2 Asset Finance
- 2.3 Personal Loan:
- 2.4 Cooperative Loans
- 2.5 Cash Collaterised Loan
- 3 How do I Apply for UBA Loans?
- 4 What are the Requirements for UBA Loans?
Why choose UBA Loans?
As the most technologically advanced financial institution in Africa, UBA has created Click Credit, a simple and more cheap lending product compared to many others on the market. Click Credit is also tailored to the needs of millions of consumers. Its distinguishing quality is that it satisfies a pressing credit need for the people.
UBA Loans are defined to meet your needs. Some general benefits are:
- Different loans are available for specific uses.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Convenient and flexible repayment terms.
What services do UBA Loans offer?
Employees of respectable private and public organizations have access to this short-term loan option. It has a 3 million dollar ceiling and permits you to overdraw your current account by six months. You pay back the money you borrowed plus 5% interest once every 30 days when your salary is paid. Executive personal overdrafts and revolving personal overdrafts are two further categories.
- Annual income after-tax minimum of ₦5Million for an executive personal overdraft, and ₦2.5million for a revolving personal overdraft.
- Your UBA account must be your salary account through which they have paid salaries for at least 3 months.
- Loan application form.
This credit program gives you an opportunity to purchase assets that you cannot finance immediately.
- You must be an employee of a reputable organization in the private or public sector.
- They must have paid your salary through UBA for at least 1 month.
- Loan application form and Pro-forma invoice.
Personal loans provide extra cash to quickly meet emergencies or casual needs like paying medical bills or getting your car fixed.
- This loan is available to everyone with a UBA account.
- Loan application form.
Just as the name implies, this service provides loans to cooperative societies of reputable companies. It has a minimum opening and operating balance of ₦2,000.
- Available to only cooperatives of reputable companies.
- Letter of request to the manager of your business, signed by executives of the cooperatives. This letter should state the amount and tenor of the loan required.
- This letter is to be submitted along with other supporting documents as requested by the bank.
Cash Collaterised Loan
You can now obtain credit in Naira, Pounds, Dollars, and Euros. Your cash deposits, investments, and their equivalents with UBA or other financial institutions that UBA accepts help achieve this.
- You must have cash deposits, or investments and their equivalents with UBA.
- Your past 3 month salaries must have been paid through UBA.
- Employees discussing or selling consumer credit products.
- UBA consumer loan application form.
- Letter of Lien or set-off or Deposit Hypothecation Agreement in your name.
- Letter of confirmation of collateral.
- Original certificate of deposit or savings passbook.
- Memorandum of charge over the investment or cash deposit.
Ensure that all documents provide a rollover instruction where necessary.
If the pledged cash deposit is not in your name, you would need the following extra documents:
- Guarantee form.
- Complete domiciliation of proceeds form.
If the pledged deposit or investment is in the name of an association or liability limited company, you would need:
- Your constitution or memorandum Articles of association.
- An executed board resolution of the organization authorizing the pledging of cash deposit to the bank on another party’s behalf of another party.
How do I Apply for UBA Loans?
- Visit their official website at www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/loans-payments/. On the website, you can download a copy of the specific loan application form that you are interested in.
- Fill out the form and any other required documents as directed on the site.
- Submit to the customer service officer in your nearest branch.
You can also get the loan form from the customer service officer too if you cannot download it.
Apply for UBA Loan Using USSD Shortcode
The UBA Bank Nigeria quick loan code is *919*28#. It is available to all UBA account holders in Nigeria.
- Step 1: Dial *919*28# for you to get started on accessing your loan.
- Step 2: Enter the amount you would wish to get.
- Step 3: Select the period you would wish to pay the loan you are getting.
- Step 4: Select finish and your loan shall be approved within a few minutes
What are the Requirements for UBA Loans?
Depending on the loan type, the UBA loan requirement may vary. In the section above under “What service do UBA Loans offer,” they list each lending service along with the associated conditions. The loan application and other paperwork needed for each loan are available online or at any branch.
UBA provides loan services to meet your short-term and long-term financial demands. You can readily access their loan applications online from the convenience of your home. Take out a UBA loan to help you today if you match the requirements.
Read Related Posts…
- Best Australian University for Psychology 2022
- 16 Best Nursing University in Australia 2022
- Best Universities in Nigeria [2022 Ranking Update]
- Best University for Psychology in UK [2022 Global Ranking]
- 10 Best Medical University in UK 2022
- Best University for Physiotherapy in UK 2022
- Best Universities for Finance in UK 2022
- #17 Best Universities for Biomedical Sciences in the UK
- 16 Best Universities for Criminology in UK [2022 Updated]
- #20 Best Universities for Biology in the UK
- Best Universities in France [2022 Global Ranking Update]
- Swarthmore Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements 2022
- Is Major Chemicals a Good Career Path in 2022? [Check Pros & Cons]
- University of Tampa Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Boston University Acceptance Rate 2022
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate & Transfer Requirements 2022
- Catholic University Acceptance Rate 2022
- Is Human Resources a Good Career? [check for pros&cons]
- Is Homebuilding a Good Career Path? [Check Pros & Cons]
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- MCAT Cost 2022: How Much Does it Cost to Apply for Medical School?
- How to Borrow Money (Loan) From Cash App 2022
- What Is Trade School & How Do You Apply To Trade Schools?
- Applying for a Loan Online or In-Person: Which Should You Go for?
- Is Investment Manager a Good Career Path?
- List of Career Opportunities in Nursing
- Investment Opportunities in Nigeria: Best Ways to Invest Money in 2022
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria 2022
- Top 75+ Low Investment High-Profit Business Ideas
- POS Agent: How to Operate POS Machine in Nigeria