Even in the face of insecurity that has led to so much criticism of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF), the NPF has rolled out information regarding the recruitment of new personnel through the Nigerian Police Force Academy.
The NPF has promised to reform the brutal killing of civilians to ensure that the civilians are safe and also feel protected by the police.
- 1 When is the registration for Nigerian Police Force Recruitment starting?
- 2 Is police recruitment form 2021-2022 out?
- 3 When is the Police Force Academy Portal closing?
- 4 Eligibility Requirements for 2021 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Exercise
- 5 How to Apply for the 2021 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Exercise?
- 6 Screening selection
- 7 What you need to know before joining the Nigerian Police Force
- 8 Salary of Nigerian Police
- 9 Benefits of joining the Nigerian Police Force
When is the registration for Nigerian Police Force Recruitment starting?
The announcement for the recruitment process of the Nigerian Police Force was made through the PRO Frank Uba, to open the Nigerian police force recruitment portal on 29th November 2021.
Is police recruitment form 2021-2022 out?
Yes. The police recruitment form is out. Starting from Monday, 29th November 2021, interested applicants can log in to the portal to commence an online application.
When is the Police Force Academy Portal closing?
According to PRO Frank Uba, the application portal will close on January 10 2021.
How do I log in to the police recruitment portal?
If you are interested in applying for the 2021 police recruitment exercise, click on this link to start your online application: https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
Eligibility Requirements for 2021 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Exercise
All applicants are encouraged to visit the official recruitment portal to complete their online application.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth or have National Identification Number(NIN)
- Applicants must obtain at least 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB with credit passes for English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be between the age of 17 and 25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- For men, a minimum height of 1.67 metres and for women 1.64 metres is required
- Male applicants must not have more than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant during the recruitment period.
- Nothing embarrassing should be found with any applicant.
- Applicants with K-leg, Bow-leg, or whose hand is not bent (not straight) are not eligible.
How to Apply for the 2021 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Exercise?
All interested applicants should log in through the 2021 Police recruitment portal: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
The portal will be open on 29 November 2021 and close on 10 January 2022.
To start the online application, applicants must have the following:
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Email Address and phone number
- Scanned O’Level results to be uploaded to the portal
Fill the form as required on the portal. check and review your application before you submit it.
Make sure to print the form after you finish.
Note that the printout is what you will need during the recruitment, physical screening exercises venues.
After you must have provided the required information and submit your online form, the NPF recruitment will contact successful candidates via their registered email addresses and phone numbers.
The Nigerian Police Force 2021 has said there will be no favouritism and that candidates will be chosen based on the fulfilment of the above qualifications and requirements.
Note: The 2021 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Exercise is free. Do not pay into anyone’s account.
What you need to know before joining the Nigerian Police Force
- Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency for Nigeria.
- They have a staff deployment across 36 states of the nation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- The command and control of the Nigeria Police Force are under the Inspector General of Police.
Salary of Nigerian Police
Check out the salary structure of the Nigerian Police Force below:
- Constable- N46,000- N47000
- Sergeant- N62,000-N63,000,
- Unconfirmed 1 bar-N78,000
- Confirmed Inspector -2 bars – N123,000
- One star-ASP- N132,000-N134,000
- Confirmed ASP N139,000
- DSP N142,000-N143,000.
Benefits of joining the Nigerian Police Force
- Paid accommodation for people who can find accommodation in the barracks.
- Security allowance.
- Health insurance under the national health insurance scheme.
The police recruitment is a yearly exercise and if you means out of this year’s application, you can still be selected for the 2022 police recruitment exercise
According to the NPF, the police employ about 10,000 applicants but it’s not clear yet how many people they will be recruiting this year.
- Police Recruitment Portal Registration 2022: See How To Apply
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment Portal 2022/2023: How To Apply
- NIPOST Online Registration And Recruitment Updates 2022
- PHCN Recruitments 2022/2023 Portal Registration And Application Form
- 2021 Nalda Recruitment Application Form & Portal Registration
- How to Check ICPC Shortlisted Candidates Names 2021 PDF
- NACETEM Recruitment 2021/2022 Online Application
- FAAN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form & Registration Portal Login
- NEMA Recruitment Update: 2022/2023 Application Form & Portal Registration
- ICPC Recruitments 2021 Online Application Form & Portal Registration
- NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2021 List Is Out (Download PDF)
- NDA Recruitments 2021/2022 Application Form And Portal
- CBN Recruitment: Registration Portal and Application Form for 2022
- FCSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form And Registration Portal
- DSS Recruitment 2021/2022 Online Application Form & Portal Registration
- Shortlisted Candidates [PDF] For Nigerian Navy 2021 Recruitment Exercise