PayCentre POS Transaction Charges and Agent Commissions
The Paycentre Africa is a service provided by E-settlement Limited a CBN-licensed mobile money and agency banking services provider, which allows people to perform transactions like cash withdrawals, bill payments, and interbank transfers without having to visit any banking hall.
Paycentre POS Services offered
Paycenter POS Machine is a user-friendly platform that gives POS Agents total control and transparency of transactions.
Below are the basic features and services that a Paycenter POS Terminal offers:
- Bank Account Opening
- Deposit Money/Cash in
- Money Withdrawal/Cash out
- Loan Application
- ATM Card Issuance
- ATM Card Activation
- Funds Transfer
- Bills Payment
- Recharge Top Up
Read Also: OPay POS Charges, Commission and How to Become an Agents
Why you should become a Paycentre POS agent
- Easy sign-up process
- Access to quick loans
- Earn commission as an agent
- Low and competitive transaction commission
- Earn a decent passive income
- Quick dispute resolution plus great customer support
- 99% Uptime
How to become a Paycentre POS agent
- Sign up on the Paycenter Official website and download the Paycenter App on Google Play Store
- Fill out the application form and submit
- Wait for your application to be approved
Requirement for Paycenter POS Agents Online Application
There are basic requirements that an individual or business needs to register on the Paycenter platform and become a Paycenter POS Agent. Below are the things you need to have before applying:
- Android Phone
- Valid ID
- Passport Photograph
- Utility Bill (Not older than 3 months)
- CAC Certificate (for corporate entities)
- Physical Location
How to Activate Paycentre POS Agent’s Account
- Enter the eight-digit activation code that was sent to your phone number or E-mail address.
- Go ahead and click the next button.
- Use your registered phone number and the default password to log in (6-digit)
- After you log in, create a new password.
- Choose Create POS Account and enter the information (Username and your Transaction Pin)
- Complete all other required fields and submit.
How to activate Paycentre Pinpad device
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Download the Paycentre app from the Google Play Store and Press the power button to turn on the pinpad.
- To see the entire screen, press the arrow up key.
- If you’re using a mobile device Bluetooth Devices that are Available
- Watch for your Pinpad’s serial number, which you’ll need to match it with.
- Lastly, choose a device to pair with, and you’ve got it activated.
Once it’s activated, you can now carry out transactions.
How to Get a Paycentre M-POS Device
You are entitled to a Pinpad machine (also known as M-pos or Paypad card reader) as an agent to assist you in running your mobile money shop more efficiently. There are a few things you must do in order to receive a Pinpad.
All agents who want to apply for mPOS must pay a maintenance charge of ₦10,000 and a branding materials fee of ₦4,000. The company’s Ambassador issues the agent a Pinpad after successful payment.
Paycentre POS Commission Charges
|₦5000 – ₦10,000||₦55|
|₦10,000 – ₦15,000||₦75|
|₦15,000 – ₦20,000||₦99|
|₦20,000 – ₦25,000||₦115|
|₦25,000 – ₦30,000||₦135|
|₦30,000 – ₦40,000||₦165|
|Transfer & Deposits||₦1,000 – ₦5,000||₦10|
|₦5,000 – ₦50,000||₦26|
|Agent to Agent||<₦250,000||₦50|
|Airtime Recharge||Agent commission = 2%|
|Cable TV Top Up||Agent commission = 1%|
Paycentre Big POS
Paycentre also has a Big POS, which is made available to new and old Paycentre agents that want to open a new location. Paycentre agents can also swap their mPOS for the big POS by visiting Paycentre offices across the country. They can also reach out through a PayCentre verified Ambassador to get collect a big POS at a registration rate of ₦25,000 for new agents and ₦20,000 for existing Paycentre agents that want to swap their mPOS for the big POS.
FAQs on Paycentre m-POS and Big POS Device
Can I use 2 PayCentre POS devices in one location?
Paycentre allows you to use 2 PayCentre POS devices in one location. but you must have two agent accounts to do so. When setting up your PayCentre account, ensure you select the big POS.
Can I change or swap my mPOS with the Big POS?
Paycentre agents can also swap their mPOS for the big POS by visiting Paycentre offices across the country. They can also reach out through a PayCentre verified Ambassador to get collect a big POS at a registration rate of ₦25,000 for new agents and ₦20,000 for existing Paycentre agents that want to swap their mPOS for the big POS
There is a monthly maintenance fee of 1,000 Naira when you swapped mPOS to the Big POS.
Paycentre Customer Support
Phone Support: +23417006213
Email Address: [email protected]
Official Website: https://paycentreafrica.com
Related POS articles
- Say Goodbye to POS Machines – and Hello to Kuda SoftPOS
- How to Operate Different POS Machines in Nigeria
- Baxi Box POS Charges and Commission Rates
- PalmPay POS Charges & Commission Rates
- Cheapest POS Charges List in Nigeria
- OPay vs Moniepoint POS Withdrawal Charges & Commission Rates
- PayCentre POS Transaction Charges and Agent Commissions
- First Monie POS Charges: How to Start a POS Business With First Bank
- Gtbank POS: How to Start POS Business With GTBank
- Nomba POS Charges: How Much is Kudi POS Daily Target Now?
- OPay POS Machine: How to Apply & Become an Opay Agent
- What is an Android POS Machine?
- Which Bank is Good for POS Business in Nigeria?
- Challenges Associated With Starting POS Business in Nigeria
- 11 Best and Affordable POS Machines in Nigeria 2023
- How to Profitably Start a POS Business in Nigeria
- MoMo Agent POS Charges and Commission Rates
- Moniepoint POS Agent Charges & Commission Rate (all you need to know)