With no need for collateral, Palmcredit offers instant loans with flexible repayment in Nigeria. Individuals can now obtain loans via Palmcredit at any time, and anywhere whenever they want it; either to augment their income and take care of their bills or in an emergency situation.
The app is one of the top quick loan providers in Nigeria and it comes with friendly interest rates. Anyone in need of quick cash can apply for a loan through the app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
For some years now, this platform has been immensely popular across the country; it has continuously provided Nigerians with loans each year.
However, like every other loan provider, you will probably consider this loan platform beneficial if you adhere to its terms and regulations. PalmCredit has repeatedly shown that they are capable of granting loans in just 5mins or less.
- 1 How much can you borrow from PalmCredit?
- 2 Plamcredit loan requirement
- 3 How to Apply for a Loan from Palmcredit
- 4 Palmcredit interest rate
- 5 Palmcredit loan repayment
- 6 PalmCredit Loan term
- 7 Palmcredit website
- 8 Contact details
How much can you borrow from PalmCredit?
Palmcredit is among the top lending apps in Nigeria. With Palmcredit, you can apply for a loan directly from the app for as little as ₦2,000 or as much as ₦100,000. Quickly borrow money online with the Palmcredit App, and submit an application for an instant loan with a flexible repayment plan and favourable interest rate. Palm Credit offers an instant loan of up to 100,000. Please be aware that the maximum amount is subject to change at any time!
Plamcredit loan requirement
You might need to provide the following in order to be approved for a loan:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- First and last name
- Primary telephone number
- Bank account information
- Occupation information
How to Apply for a Loan from Palmcredit
To apply for a loan from Palmcredit, follow these steps:
1. Download the app to your phone
The app needs to be installed on your phone as a first step. This platform only has the Android app for now. Neither an iOS app nor a Windows app exists.
The app can be set up in two different ways:
- You can download the app by first going to the internet portal, and entering your phone number.
- You may also get the app through the Palmcredit Google Play Store.
After you’ve downloaded the app to your phone,
The next is to create an account. Make sure to observe the instructions that appear on the screen, and provide all necessary details.
keep in mind that you might also need to confirm your phone; your phone will receive a code from them that you must enter into the app to validate.
3. Apply for a loan
Once your registration is complete, you can submit a loan application.
4. Obtain consent
The next step after submitting a loan application is to wait for loan approval. It doesn’t take long to do this as long as you supply accurate information about yourself.
5. Get your loan
You can obtain the loan and have it sent directly to your bank account once it has been approved.
Palmcredit interest rate
They do not impose rollover, transaction, or origination fees. The annual percentage rate (APR) on a Palmcredit loan is 56.78 per cent, with a loan interest rate that ranges from 14 to 24 per cent, or 4.6 per cent monthly.
Palmcredit loan repayment
Repaying a loan is fairly simple. Log into the app is required and then select “My Loans.” You can then decide how much you want to repay. Right there in the app, you may use your card to make the payment.
PalmCredit Loan term
The length of the loan is between 14 and 180 days.
The website is www.palmcredit.com, however, it’s now unavailable. Since they manage the debt through the app, this is immaterial. To contact them, go to their Facebook page.
Email address: [email protected].
Check other Loan Apps…
- Ways to Spend Less of Your Scholarship Money
- Is Data Science a Good Career?
- Best Australian University for Psychology
- 16 Best Nursing University in Australia
- Best Universities in Nigeria According to Global Ranking 2023
- Best University for Psychology in UK
- 10 Best Medical University in UK
- Best University for Physiotherapy in UK
- Best Universities for Finance in UK
- 17 Best Universities for Biomedical Sciences in UK
- 16 Best Universities for Criminology in UK
- 20 Best Universities for Biology in the UK
- Best Universities in France [Latest Global Ranking Update]
- Swarthmore Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Is Major Chemicals a Good Career Path? (Check Pros & Cons)
- University of Tampa Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Boston University Acceptance Rate
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate & Transfer Requirements
- Catholic University Acceptance Rate
- Is Human Resources a Good Career? [check for pros&cons]
- Is Homebuilding a Good Career Path? [Check Pros & Cons]
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- How Much Does it Cost to Apply for Medical School?
- How to Borrow Money from Cash App
- How to Apply to Trade Schools
- Applying for a Loan Online or In-Person: Which Should You Go for?
- Is Investment Manager a Good Career Path?
- List of Career Opportunities in Nursing
- Top Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria