Looking for a reliable POS Machine for your businesses? Get the Opay POS Machine!
OPay is a Chinese-owned company, a popular company that created Operamini – an internet browser. In the past few years, the company has been rated among the best payment processors in Nigeria.
OPay POS was introduced to solve financial problems related to cash availability when needed and cashless transactions such as transfers, bill payments, etc. it is indeed the best partner for accepting payments from customers and banking services on the go!
The aim of OPay Mini POS business is to make local communities, unbanked areas have access to banking services through its POS terminals across the country.
OPay POS machine has a 12-month warranty, which allows you to get any repair done free of charge by their customer service team, plus a lifetime technical support from them too at no cost if you choose to partner with the company.
How to Become Opay POS Agent
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to become an OPay agent:
- First, create a POS Merchant Account;
- Log into the OPay app on your device;
- Choose the ‘Merchant Application’ icon;
- Enter all necessary information as requested;
- Upload your transaction history for the past 3 months;
- Upload a valid ID Card (Intl Passport, Voters’ Card, National ID, or Driver’s License);
- Take a snapshot of your business station and upload it to the portal;
- Submit your OPay POS application for review.
Note: The OPay Mini POS application is completely free, but you will need to have a caution fee of N20,000 in your OPay wallets. Once the POS application is approved, the caution fee will take effect. The amount will be refunded upon the return of the POS terminal.
Read Also: How to start a POS business in Nigeria
How to contact OPay for POS issues
OPay WhatsApp contact: +234 (01) 8888329.
OPay POS Address: Alexander House, Otunba Jobi Fele Way. Ikeja. Lagos, Nigeria.
OPay customer representative Email Address: [email protected]
Bonus: How Can I Earn With Opay POs Agent?
The POS business is an opportunity to make money in Nigeria. It’s one of the business ideas that can earn you a stream of income daily if not hourly. POS agents make their money through:
Commission – Banks pay POS agents commission based on the volume of transactions it can range between N50 and N100 on transactions between N1,000 and N5,000. And increases as the volume (amount) of transactions increase
Service Charges – POS agents can also charge their customers a certain amount on bills payments, taxes, and subscriptions.
Float – POS agents can also make use of cash deposits, net of withdrawal for their primary business.
OPay POS Application FAQ
How Much do I need to apply for the OPay POS Machine in Nigeria?
The OPay POS application is completely free, but you will need to have a caution fee of N20,000 in your OPay wallets. Once the POS application is approved, the caution fee will take effect. The amount will be refunded upon the return of the POS terminal.
How long does it take to get OPay POS?
OPay POS application requests are reviewed and processed within 24 hours.
How do I get OPay free POS in Nigeria?
Visit the app store, download the OPay app, and click “become an agent” to sign up and get your free POS terminal.
Read Other Articles on POS Machines
- How to Choose a POS System for Your Business
- How to Operate Different POS Machines in Nigeria
- Baxi Box POS Charges and Commission Rates
- PalmPay POS Charges & Commission Rates
- Cheapest POS Charges List in Nigeria
- OPay vs Moniepoint POS Withdrawal Charges & Commission Rates
- PayCentre POS Transaction Charges and Agent Commissions
- First Monie POS Charges: How to Start a POS Business With First Bank
- Gtbank POS: How to Start POS Business With GTBank
- Nomba POS Charges: How Much is Kudi POS Daily Target Now?
- OPay POS Machine: How to Apply & Become an Opay Agent
- What is an Android POS Machine?
- Which Bank is Good for POS Business in Nigeria?
- Challenges Associated With Starting POS Business in Nigeria
- 11 Best & Affordable POS Machines to Start Business in Nigeria 2023
- How to Profitably Start a POS Business in Nigeria
- MoMo Agent POS Charges and Commission Rates
- Moniepoint POS Agent Charges & Commission Rate (all you need to know)