The latest updates on NPC recruitment 2023, including information about adhoc staff recruitment, the National Population Commission portal for the 2023 census (www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng), requirements, application process, closing date, and other important details can be found here.
If you’re interested in accessing the NPC recruitment application form, you’ll first need to familiarize yourself with the recruitment process, available positions, requirements for each position, how to access the recruitment portal, and the starting/closing dates. We’re happy to inform you that this post contains all the information you need to know about NPC recruitment 2023.
If you have any specific questions, rest assured that this article will provide satisfying answers.
Basic information you need to know about NPC recruitment 2023
1. Recruitment Process: The NPC recruitment process involves several stages, including application submission, screening, aptitude test, interview, and final selection.
2. Vacant Positions: The National Population Commission (NPC) is recruiting adhoc staff for the 2023 census. The specific positions available will be listed on the recruitment portal.
3. Requirements: Each position has specific requirements that applicants must meet. These requirements may include educational qualifications, work experience, age limits, and other criteria.
4. Recruitment Portal: The official portal for NPC recruitment 2023 is www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. You can access the portal to find detailed information about the recruitment, including the application form.
Is NPC Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
It’s good to know that the NPC recruitment 2023 job application form is now available. The recruitment is specifically for adhoc staff for the upcoming census exercise in the country.
If you’re interested in working as an adhoc staff for the National Population Commission, please follow the details provided on this page.
You may be wondering who is eligible to apply for NPC recruitment 2023. The answer is simple – the recruitment is open to the general public, and interested individuals from any of the states listed below are welcome to apply.
Competence is key when it comes to NPC recruitment 2023, and applicants will be selected based on their qualifications and ability to meet the requirements.
That being said, it’s important to note that the forthcoming census exercise will require staff from all states in the country.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
NPC Recruitment Portal Login 2023
The official website for the National Population Commission is www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng, while the application portal for NPC adhoc staff recruitment for the 2023 census is https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
It’s important to note that both links will lead you to the NPC adhoc staff recruitment form, but using https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng will make the process more direct and easier.
If you’re interested in applying for NPC adhoc staff recruitment, we have provided detailed instructions on how to access the ongoing recruitment form. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure a successful application.
Requirements for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an at least 5 credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an SSCE, NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record
Additionally, you should be ready to relocate if need be and also candidates with relevant experience and basic computer operation knowledge have an advantage.
How to Apply for Census Recruitment 2023
The online application process for NPC recruitment 2023 is simple and convenient, and can be done from the comfort of your own home with a good device and internet connection. Here are the steps you need to follow to apply for NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment:
1. Visit the official website for NPC recruitment 2023 at https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
2. Click on the “Apply Now” button to start your application.
3. Fill in the required information in the application form, including your personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information.
4. Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents, such as your CV, passport photograph, and other supporting documents.
- A valid Nigerian Passport
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- Academic Degree Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
5. Review your application to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete.
6. Submit your application by clicking on the “Submit” button.
7. Print out a copy of your application form and keep it for future reference.
That’s it! If you follow these steps carefully, you should be able to apply for NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment successfully.
To apply for NPC recruitment, you can take a more direct approach by visiting the NPC recruitment portal at https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng, clicking on the “Apply Now” button, and following the instructions provided.
It’s important to be very careful during the application process, as mistakes with your name, date of birth, and other details can negatively affect your chances of success.
Application Tips NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- You should only submit your form via NPC recruitment portal www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the specified closing date for the 2023censusadhocrecruitment National.
NPC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
It’s important to note that the closing date for NPC recruitment 2023 has not been announced by the commission yet. However, interested candidates should aim to submit their filled-out forms on or before the stipulated application deadline, which will be announced on the recruitment portal. Please keep checking the portal for updates and ensure that you submit your application before the deadline.