Total Energies Scholarship Application 2023
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in collaboration with TotalEnergies Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) – TotalEnergies Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and TotalEnergies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), and other venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The scholarship opportunity is one of the ways TOTAL ENERGIES demonstrates its commitment to empowering outstanding students in Nigeria and promoting academic excellence and a quality workforce.
Read: Top 18 NGO Scholarship Opportunities for Students in Nigeria
Eligibility Requirements for the Totalcsredu Scholarships
- Be a full-time registered undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200-level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of admission letter from the university and matriculation number
- Show proof of A-level or equivalent certificate (for direct entry students)
Candidates who are not eligible to apply
- Students with less than 200 scores in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300-level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other company or government agency need not apply.
How to apply for the Totalcsredu Scholarships
Interested applicants should visit and create an account: https://scholarships.totalenergiescsredu.ng/scholarship-application-form/
The following information is vital to completing your online application form.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You must upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Attest that all information you have provided is true and then accept terms and conditions.
An on-screen alert will confirm your application to be completed with a notification email to confirm the success of your application.
Scholarship Award Rules and Conditions for Apply
- The CSR-Education Department, TUCN implements the National Merit Scholarship program in line with approved Procedure
- The National Merit Scholarship Award Scheme is educational assistance for undergraduate students in recognized Nigeria Universities
- All matriculated undergraduate regular students in their first or second year of study in recognized Nigerian universities are eligible to apply for the scholarship tests
- All candidates must supply their matriculation numbers and other relevant information from their Universities to be eligible for the award
- No scholarship is awarded to students in part-time/sandwich programs
- The award is made to only those who are not holding similar scholarships from the industry
- The award is based on the result of a selection test to be administered by a National Examination body (WAEC or its equivalent)
- The award is effective for the current session of the award but renewable for the remaining duration of the student’s program
- The award is only renewable upon the presentation of academic performance of a CGPA of not less than 2.5 on a 5-point scale or equivalent (e.g 50% of a 4 or 7-point scale), obtained in the previous academic session
- All awardees shall open an account in a Nigerian bank in their own name through which the scholarship payments shall be made. No awardee shall be paid in cash.
General Information to Candidates Applying for the Totalcsredu Scholarships
- The call for submission of applications is publicized in the national dailies. It is also online on the TotalEnergies website as well as on the Company Intranet
- All Scholarship awards are by merit selection after the intending beneficiary has presented himself/herself, sat for, and passed the selection tests at the designated centres across the Country
- The application process is online
- A national Examination body administers, conducts, and marks the selection examination and provides the test results in a secure environment
- Selection tests are annual for that current academic session
- The student verification exercise is carried out from time to time for students on the scheme.
- An Award letter signed by the Deputy Managing Director, DMD, of TUCN is the sole evidence of the commitment of TUCN to the awardee. The beneficiary must return a fully signed Acceptance Form committing him/her to the regulations guiding the National Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Payment of the award is strictly into the beneficiary’s bank account. The first payments shall be made within two months of the award while the subsequent payments shall be upon receipt of the annual school result of the beneficiary.
- Beneficiaries are strictly first or second-year students of tertiary institutions and must have completed all admission processes and have obtained duly signed university Admission/Offer Letter and/or Student Matriculation number
- No changes in the course of study, the location of study, or the duration, of the course of study, is entertained during the life of the National Merit Scholarship award. Any such change must be communicated in a written application and reviewed on its merit
- The National Merit Scholarship award is non-transferable and non-extendable. It is not a future Engagement Contract nor is any student under any Bond with the Company during or after the period of the award.
Totalcsredu Scholarship Value
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
Other Scholarship Option…
- Say Goodbye to POS Machines – and Hello to Kuda SoftPOS
- Talent Management: Identifying, Developing & Keeping Talented People in Your Organization
- Job Offer: Negotiating for the Right Deal & Getting Desired Outcome
- Creating Your Ideal Career Strategy
- 30 Motivational quotes that offer hope, positivity and inspire you to keep going
- 20 Tricks to Help You Stay More Productive at Work
- Tips to Recover from Job Loss and Bounce Back Financially
- The Pros & Cons of Hiring Full-Time or Part-Time Employees
- What Next After Graduation?
- 6 Ways to Attract Top Graduate Talents in Today’s World
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Job
- How to Hire, Manage & Retain Software Engineers
- How to deal with ‘Unhappy Customers’ Situation at work
- Recruitment Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring
- How to Set and Achieve Your Career Goals
- Work from Home: Improving Your Productivity and Wellbeing
- What are the Key Skills to Put on Resume as a Fresher or Experienced Professional
- Ways to Spend Less of Your Scholarship Money
- Data Science Career Path
- Best Universities in Nigeria According to Global Ranking 2023
- Human Resources Career Paths 2023
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- Investment Manager Career Paths
- List of Career Opportunities in Nursing
- Top Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
- Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria
- Low Investment High-Profit Business Ideas
- How to Operate Different POS Machines in Nigeria
- List of Shortcodes to Borrow Quick Loans in Nigeria
- How to Start a Laundry Business in Nigeria