The recruitment process for the 2023 batch of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has started.
In this article, all the information you need to know about the recruitment exercise for 2023 will be shared with you.This will guide you through your application.
The main details to be shared on this page will answer the following questions:
- What are the qualifications for NNPC in 2023?
- What other requirements are needed to apply?
- When is the deadline for the application?
How do I apply?
The General Qualifications for NNPC 2023
West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three subjects including English Language
Interested applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in the quantitative field or other relevant disciplines.
All interested applicants must be computer literate. Ability to use Microsoft office, and other web applications is a plus.
The Requirements for NNPC Recruitment in 2023
Bachelor’s degree in First Class or at least Second class upper division
Bachelor’s degree in Second Class lower division and a completed masters’ degree
HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s degree
Interested applicants must have graduated from a recognised higher institution not earlier than 2014
Interested applicants must not be more than 28 years old
All interested applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme at the time of this job application
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress
- Must not have sight problem
- Must not have hearing difficulties
- Must not have a fracture
- Must not be stammering
- Must not have any natural disability
When is the Deadline for the NNPC 2023 Recruitment Exercise?
How do I Apply?
- All applications will be done online. You are to log on to the official portal to begin your application.
- Follow these steps during the first stage of your application process:
- After you’ve logged in to their official portal which is www.nnpcgroup.com, you will see the latest recruitment updates for 2023
- Study the details on the page carefully to make sure that you are eligible to apply
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, then proceed with your registration
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ link
- You will see the complete details which includes the job description, eligibility, job roles and key functional competencies. Read them carefully
- After reading this and you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, then click on the apply button
- After this, you will be told to create an account or if you have an existing account then you log in
- After creating your account then log in
- After you’ve logged in, a link of the registration form will be shown
- Click on the link and start the registration process
- Proceed to fill the correct information in the empty columns
- Upload your documents
- Submit the form and take a printout
Waiting to be Called For the Screening Exercise
After you’ve completed your application, you will be notified via email and SMS of the scheduled dates for the screening exercise. NOTE that your login details which you used for registering into the portal will also be used to log in to the exam portal.
Beware of Fake News
Any information that is not directly from the official portal of the NNPC regarding the screening exercise and the shortlisted candidates should be disregarded. All verified information will be updated on this page.