The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has started the recruitment of constables for 2023/2024.
This page will give you all the details you need on the application process for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023, which is part of the planned recruitment of 40,000 constables over a period of four years as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari.
After reading this article, you will find answers to these questions usually asked by interested applicants:
- Is the Nigeria police recruitment form out for 2023/2024?
- What is the latest news about Nigeria police recruitment 2023?
- How can I get Nigeria police recruitment form?
- How to apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2023/2024
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
There are some basic requirements for the recruitment process of constables which all interested applicants must possess. They are:
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 25
- Must have a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- Must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- Must have a valid means of identification (driver’s license, voter’s card, or international passport)
For the recruitment process of Cadet Inspectors, these are the requirements:
- Advanced Level (A Level)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND)/National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND)
List of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, all you have to do is log on to the official portal of the Nigeria Police Force which is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the online registration form.
Usually, after the online registration, applicants who meet all the basic requirements would be invited for a physical screening at all the state commands, including FCT command.
How to Update your Records for NPF Recruitment 2023/2024
- Enter your NIN in the space provided
- Supply required details of update your record
- Upload scanned copies of your O’Level Results, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, and Certificate of Origin
- Check the consent box and click Submit
- Print confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- Download and print Guarantor’s form
Important Notes for NPF Recruitment Application
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you are applying for
- Submit and print out your acknowledgement slip
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/sms
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualification
The portal for application is currently closed. You will be informed on this page when it is open again. For now, get your documents and credentials ready.