This page will provide a guide for the NIS 2023 Recruitment application and answer the question of whether the application form is currently available. If you are interested in working with the Nigeria Immigration Service, it is important to carefully read all the information provided here as it contains everything needed to be considered for the next recruitment exercise. Although the NIS 2023 Recruitment application form has not yet been released by the management of NIS, it is important to take note of all the information provided here.
About The Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS)
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is a paramilitary organization in Nigeria that was founded in 1963. Its primary responsibilities include managing migration and ensuring border security within Nigeria. Additionally, NIS is responsible for issuing international passports in Nigeria. Before applying for the NIS recruitment exercise, it is important to review the set of instructions or requirements outlined by NIS. Below are some of the essential requirements needed to be eligible for the recruitment exercise.
Procedures To Apply For The NIS 2023 Recruitment Exercise
There is an online portal where all the applications would be done. The application would be done on the approved portal for NIS recruitment.
Please note that these procedures are subject to change once the official application portal is released. Stay updated with the latest information from NIS to ensure a smooth application process. Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit the NIS Recruitment Application portal https://immigrationrecruitment.org//im.cdcfib.career
- Click on the signup icon and you would be redirected to a page with this link https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=signup
- Input your new application ID and a valid email address before clicking on the Proceed button.
- After creating an account, login to the newly created account with the details you used above
- Fill out the application form properly and upload all the necessary documents
- Crosscheck your application form and documents before submitting your application
Requirements to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Exercise
Below are some of the requisite requirements that one must possess to be eligible for the next NIS recruitment exercise:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian Nationals with a means of identification. The valid means of identification might include a National ID card, International Passport, or driver’s License.
- Degrees: All applicants must possess a degree like an OND/NCE/BSc degree from a reputable tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Height Requirements: Male applicants must be at least 1.65m tall while Female applicants must be at least 1.60m tall.
- Age Requirements: Applicants must be between the age range of 18 to 30 years.
- Male applicants must possess a minimum chest measurement of 0.87m.
- Medical and physical fitness is vital and those with certain physical disabilities are prohibited from applying for the recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must submit a guarantor form before submitting their application
- The referee form must be filled out and submitted by every applicant
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal Login
To apply for any recruitment exercise with the Nigeria Immigration Service, you will need to visit the recruitment portal at www.immigrationrecruitment.org. It is necessary to create an account on the portal before gaining access to the application form.
Latest Update On NIS 2023 Recruitment Exercise
As previously stated, the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) application form for the next recruitment exercise is not yet available. We encourage all interested readers to check this page frequently for the latest updates and to also monitor NIS’s social media pages to stay informed on when the application form will be released to the public.
Has The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Commenced?
As at the time of writing, the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment application form has not been released or published online by NIS management.