NEMA is currently recruiting new applicants for 2023/2024. The application form for the NEMA recruitment 2023 is now officially out!
On this page, details on how to obtain the NEMA 2023/2024 application form will be shared with you. This page will also provide information about the requirements and qualifications for NEMA recruitment 2023/2024. And guide you on how you can successfully submit your application online.
To know everything about the recruitment exercise for NEMA 2023/2024, read this page till the end. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for future updates.
Please NOTE that the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) – as a government agency that exposes her staff to a wide range of benefits such as early payment of salary, significant salary scale, periodic breaks – seeks to recruit only qualified candidates. So, all interested applicants are advised to read the requirements carefully before applying.
NEMA Recruitments 2023/2024 Basic Requirements and Qualifications
There are basic requirements that candidates looking to apply for any of the opened positions must meet before proceeding with the application.
Here are what interested applicants must know:
- Not be above the age of 35
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Have a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects obtained at one sitting or five subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Have a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects obtained at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NEMA Recruitment 2023/2024
The application process will be done online. After reading the requirements and you qualify for NEMA recruitment, then log on to the official portal of NEMA to begin your application.
Please note that you will be required to register your details on the portal. Also, read the instructions and guidelines carefully before applying. Multiple applications from one person will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Is NEMA recruitment 2023 free
The application process is totally free. Disregard any information or persons asking you to pay a certain amount of money to have your application form completed.
You will also be required to upload and scan all relevant documents on the portal.
After completing your application, a notification will be sent to your email. You will be contacted personally if you get shortlisted for the screening and interview stage.
When is the deadline for NEMA recruitment 2023?
Update: The application form for NEMA 2023/2024 has not yet started. Please disregard any information saying that the application is ongoing. This page will be updated with relevant information once it is out.
The official portal of NEMA is https://nema.gov.ng