Looking for a legitimate affiliate program in Nigeria – the ones top earning affiliate marketers use on daily basis to promote other people’s products and earn a share in return? look no further!
Affiliate marketing is a trending type of marketing that has set so many people on passive income. It is a profitable marketing idea that requires little effort on your side. All you have to do is set up a blog, create and publish content around the products, optimize it for search engines or promote it on your social media account including YouTube. Even if you don’t have a website, you can still register and join any of these affiliate companies that I’m about to show you. You can promote them on YouTube channels and social media and still make profits.
In this article, you will learn about the top affiliate marketing sites in Nigeria, how to start and become an affiliate marketer in Nigeria, the affiliate marketing trends for 2022 and why you should start immediately.
But first, let’s define what affiliate marketing is for the benefit of those who are newbies…
- 1 What is Affiliate Marketing?
- 2 Affiliate Marketing Key Stats for 2022: Reasons You Should Consider Affiliate Marketing Today in Nigeria
- 3 How Affiliate Marketing Works
- 4 3 Basic Things You Need Before Starting Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria
- 5 What Affiliate Marketers Do
- 6 How to Become an Affiliate Marketer?
- 7 Top-Paying Affiliate Marketing Platforms for Every Nigerian
- 7.1 1. Affiliaxe Marketing Network
- 7.2 2. Elementor Affiliate Marketing Program
- 7.3 3. DFO Global Affiliate Marketing Network
- 7.4 4. Amazon Associates
- 7.5 5. eBay Partner Network
- 7.6 6. ShareASale Affiliate Marketing Network
- 7.7 7. GiddyUp Affiliate Marketing Network
- 7.8 8. M4trix Affiliate Marketing Network
- 7.9 9. ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Program
- 7.10 10. CJ Affiliate Marketing Program
- 7.11 11. PartnerStack Affiliate Marketing Program
- 7.12 12. Fiverr Affiliates Program
- 7.13 13. Expertnaire Affiliate marketing program
- 7.14 14. Jumia Affiliate Program
- 7.15 15. Konga Affiliate Program
- 7.16 16. PayPorte Affiliate Program
- 7.17 17. Wakanow Affiliate Program
- 7.18 18. Bet9ja Affiliate Program
- 7.19 19. Travelstart Affiliate Program
- 7.20 20. MTN Affiliate Marketing
- 7.21 21. Bluehost Affiliate Program
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a marketing system where a person can earn commissions for helping to promote someone else’s product or service on their own website.
An affiliate marketer simply searches online for a product or service within the niche they have passion for or expertise in – and then promotes that product or service to earn a share of the profit made from selling the products.
Affiliate Marketing Key Stats for 2022: Reasons You Should Consider Affiliate Marketing Today in Nigeria
- An estimated 80% of brands have affiliate programs.
- Affiliate marketing spending has been projected to grow by over 10% in the next couple of years.
- Globally, the USA has the largest market share in the affiliate industry, with over 39% share.
- Affiliate marketing accounts for over 16% of all eCommerce orders in the USA and Canada.
- Nearly 65% of affiliate marketers worldwide generate traffic by blogging alone.
- Affiliate marketing accounts for over 15% of all digital media revenue.
- Statistics reveal that 94% of publishers use multiple affiliate marketing networks.
How Affiliate Marketing Works
3 Basic Things You Need Before Starting Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria
In an Affiliate Marketing (AM) system there are the sellers or product creators, affiliates or publishers (or advertisers),
So if you’re starting an affiliate marketing business you need to know this:
- The product creator or seller produces a product or a service, creates an affiliate program for publishers to join, and provides them with a trackable link that they can use to link promotions on their website.
- There’s the Affiliate Marketing network that connects merchants and publishers together. Note: some product owners have their own platform through which people manage and track their earnings instead of relying on a third party or external AM networks.
- The affiliate person or publisher then showcases the product on his or her website, writes reviews or creates a short piece of content demonstrating the product’s usefulness.
This way, readers or visitors to the website can get to know about the product and click on the link. Clicking on the link will take visitors to the original product where they can actually purchase it.
What Affiliate Marketers Do
An affiliate marketer promotes products or services through endorsement, detailed reviews, or using direct marketing tactics on their personal website or blog, on a YouTube channel, They can use social media channels like Facebook or Instagram.
How to Become an Affiliate Marketer?
To participate and earn in an affiliate marketing program you need to own a blog or YouTube channel with quality and engaging content. The reason is you need to attract the best converting traffic to your site and it starts by creating quality content including videos on your YouTube channel.
You can easily share the link in the description of your YouTube channel and tell your subscribers to click on the link to get the products or offers.
Tips to Become Successful in Affiliate Marketing networks?
Some of the tips that will help you become a successful affiliate include:
- Choosing a product niche you are familiar with or passionate about.
- Choose your preferred medium or channel – think of a blog, video channel, or social network
- Create content strategy including editorial Content
- Write quality content, not mindless promotions
- Define your target audience
- Select the right affiliate marketing partners for your audience
How Much Money Can You Make as an Affiliate Marketer?
With affiliate marketing, you can earn as high as $500 in a single day. Your income has no bounds and profits vary from niche to niche. Also, the price and the demands for the products you are promoting can have an effect on your income.
Top-Paying Affiliate Marketing Platforms for Every Nigerian
1. Affiliaxe Marketing Network
Affiliaxe is one of the top choices for marketers who want to access a whole lot of verticals. It is an easy-to-use platform and irrespective of where you are, or where you are from, Affiliaxe is a global affiliate marketing platform.
You have a wide variety of products and offers to choose from when you decide to partner with Affiliaxe.
The system offers a personalized experience by dedicating you to a personal manager with the goal of assisting you in optimizing your traffic and creating a unique bonus program that will ensure that your earnings increase over time.
2. Elementor Affiliate Marketing Program
The WordPress ecosystem is a huge one. With tons of products ranging from plugins to themes, the sky’s the limit with the amount of money you can earn daily from Elementor.
Elementor is the most popular and widely used page builder for WordPress websites. That over 40% of the entire websites in the world are hosted on WordPress means the demand is high and so thus the conversion.
When you sign up for Elementor’s affiliate program, you get a 50% commission per sale. You get access to an extensive affiliate toolkit, and banners including a dedicated affiliate team ready to assist with any issues. Another benefit is the helpful community with lots of affiliate marketers ready to render and share ideas.
3. DFO Global Affiliate Marketing Network
DFO Global offers a wide range of e-commerce products in a closed, safe, and brand-protected environment, with high affiliate payouts.
The network is a top choice for every serious affiliate marketer who wants a program that’s worth investing their time on.
You can’t get wrong with DFO Global because it offers top-notch data analytics and responsive managers to assist you in setting up your sales funnel.
4. Amazon Associates
Amazon is a popular e-commerce website with a wide range of products covering virtually everything you might need – from household appliances to groceries to books and equipment.
There are millions of products on Amazon and with new ones being added every day, there are endless products you can choose from. It’s a great way to make money without having yet built up a strong background in the art of affiliate marketing.
These products are available for promotion in Nigeria and still get paid in dollars. You can receive your payment using Payoneer. Although Amazon’s associate commission is low, it is still fair compared to some other affiliate marketing networks in Nigeria.
Just like every other affiliate marketing network, you’ll have to drive relevant traffic to your site and come up with strategies to make them.
5. eBay Partner Network
The eBay market is a huge one as well. It’s all about promoting eBay products on social media, blogs or websites, and getting a commission for every product sold via your affiliate link. Just like Amazon, there is an endless supply of interesting products that you can promote.
ShareASale is among the oldest and largest affiliate networks. With nearly two decades of affiliate marketing partner programs, ShareASale is one you can trust in the affiliate industry. They make affiliate programs so easy and are loved by marketers all over the world. It has a user-friendly interface and great support for a variety of merchants in over 40 categories, which you can choose from – anytime any day.
7. GiddyUp Affiliate Marketing Network
GiddyUp has a unique affiliate marketing approach. Their approach is creating performance-based partnerships through cutting-edge technology and a focus on quality. You must be ready to make affiliate marketing seriously. The payout commission rate is high and is worth giving a try.
8. M4trix Affiliate Marketing Network
M4trix Network is a full-service affiliate with a global network.
The platform assures affiliates to help them make most of the traffic to their websites. They help build online strategies, analyze data and craft digital experiences that drive higher conversion for you.
M4trix Network has a plethora of private offers, ranging from health and beauty to E-commerce, covering the full spectrum of payout models. They control the entire flow from supply to local delivery and customer support and deliver unmatched performance.
9. ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Program
ClickBank has over 6 million digital products in over 20 different categories. is among the top-choice affiliate networks for marketers.
ClickBank offers trusted e-commerce tools, a global affiliate marketplace, and industry-leading support and education – just everything you need to build your online business with confidence.
They offer as high as a 75% commission rate with reliable payouts. These products are sold on a recurring basis and serve as a great source of recurring income for affiliate marketers.
10. CJ Affiliate Marketing Program
CJ Affiliate offers serious-minded and experienced marketers an opportunity to grow with a commission. The system is designed for advanced affiliate marketers
It boasts of about 43% year-on-year growth in commissions, making it an attractive option. CJ Affiliate requires you to have a good amount of traffic before you can join, and there are strict conditions for staying on as a publisher.
11. PartnerStack Affiliate Marketing Program
PartnerStack is a software-as-service or SaaS-based affiliate network.
Partners get to promote well-known and popular software and tools. According to the platform, 30% of software is sold through channel partners.
If your interest lies in tech, especially promoting software and online tools, PartnerStack is right for you. PartnerStack maintains strong partnerships and connects affiliate marketers to product owners with data to help improve conversion.
12. Fiverr Affiliates Program
Fiverr is arguably the largest digital services marketplace. It has well over 11 million across 190 countries. It offers a generous commission plan, with a CPA of up to $150 and a portfolio of creative resources that you can use to promote Fiverr.
13. Expertnaire Affiliate marketing program
Expertnaire is a Nigerian affiliate marketing platform founded by Toyin Omotosho in 2018. It is one of the most popular affiliate programs in Nigeria rewarding users for making referrals.
How Expertnaire works – Joining as an affiliate
Here’s how to join the Expertnaire affiliate network and start making money:
Step 1: Visit expertnaire.com and click on the Register link at the top right corner of the page to access the registration form.
Step 2: Fill in your details on the registration form and click on Create Account. verify your email address.
Step 3: Once you’re logged in, click on Affiliates in the navigation bar and then click on Products. The Products page will show
When you sign up as an affiliate.
That’s it. You now have access to the Expertnaire marketplace where you’ll have access to all products and start promoting them.
You can choose from the different niches available on the platform such as:
- Health and fitness.
- Personal development.
- Make money online.
1. A vendor can choose to set a percentage of the sale as commission for any product they decide to sell on Expertnaire.
2. When you join as an affiliate, you can choose any product you want to market and get paid for it.
3. On every sale, 10% goes to the Expertnaire platform. E.g., if a vendor chooses to sell a product for $50 and sets $10 as commission, then $3 of that $10 would go to the affiliate and $2 would go to Expertnaire. The remaining $45 goes to the vendor who owns or sells the product.
14. Jumia Affiliate Program
Through the Jumia affiliate program, you can monetize your website or blog and earn daily passive income.
There are thousands of products that are high in demand which you can promote on your site and drive people to Jumia to complete the purchase.
How the Jumia affiliate program works
- First thing is to sign up to become a Jumia affiliate
- Log in to your affiliate dashboard and choose what product to market.
- Get promotional material like banners, feeds, and deep links from Jumia.
- Embed the links on your website, blog, social media posts, YouTube description, or in your email marketing campaign.
- Use promotional strategies to get sales.
- When someone who clicks through your link to Jumia makes an order, it will be recorded as a sale for you and get paid a commission.
Jumia payouts are usually at the end of the month – the 30th of every month. However, you must have a minimum balance of N10,000.
15. Konga Affiliate Program
Konga is like Jumia and they pay very well too.
Konga pays up to 9% commission on their products. They have a reliable affiliate tracking software that uses a blend of cookies and IP addresses to track referrals.
How does the Konga affiliate program work?
Konga affiliate is one of the affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria.
Here’s how to get started:
- sign up form and fill it out.
- Log in to your affiliate account and choose which promotional material to use.
- Embed the links on your website, blog, in your social media channels, or email promotion.
- When a visitor visits your site, the visitor’s IP is then logged, and a 30 days cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- If your visitor orders, the order will be registered as a sale for you.
- Konga will review and approve the sale.
- You will receive up to 9% commission payouts on the 30th of every month, provided your balance is at least N10,000.
- And you are set!
16. PayPorte Affiliate Program
PayPorte affiliates offer affiliate marketers the opportunity to sell products without actually owning the product. For every product sold, PayPorte gives the affiliate marketers 5% to 10% commission.
How does the PayPorte affiliate program work?
The process is as follows:
- Sign up for free on their website.
- Log in to your affiliate dashboard and choose which product to market.
- Select promotional material like referral links and banners from them.
- Use the links on your website, blogs, social media channels, or email marketing.
- PayPorte will review and approve the sale and you will earn a 5-10% commission. The accumulated commission is paid to your account monthly.
17. Wakanow Affiliate Program
Wakanow is a travel agency in Nigeria. It has offices in Nigeria, Ghana, UAE, the US, and the UK.
Wakanow affiliate program is designed to enable travel agencies and individuals who engage in selling travel products to sell highly discounted Wakanow travel products to customers and earn a share of the profit.
An example of products is flight, airport pickups, hotels, tour packages, etc. They have a good commission rate.
Here is what you need to know about the Wakanow affiliate marketing program:
- More than 508,000 domestic and International hotels (Up to 40% discount)
- Domestic and International Airlines (Discounts on every Airline)
- Visa processing services (Discounts up to 20% on Wakanow.com rates)
- Airport pickup services in over 45,000 locations (Up to 5% discount on Wakanow.com rates)
- Holiday Packages (Up to 10% Discount on Wakanow.com rates)
In terms of commission, one advantage of the Wakanow affiliate portal is that you can regulate pricing as you see fit; take the price of a travel product, alter it and negotiate with the clients.
Therefore, it is good to know that their commissions are in the form of a discount.
18. Bet9ja Affiliate Program
Bet9ja Affiliate Programme gives members a 50% revenue share when they join in the first month.
Affiliate partners get up to 20% of the amount each of the referrals your brought has lost and how much they won in bet9ja.
How does the Bet9ja affiliate program work?
- Create an account on Bet9ja
- Discuss the details with your affiliate manager and specify what you need including requesting data, images, texts, links, logos, and any other information you need to advertise bet9ja on your website.
- Embed your affiliate links in the content on your website or YouTube description
19. Travelstart Affiliate Program
Travelstart is another leading travel agency where you can book flights, vacation packages, hotel bookings, car rental, and other travel services through its online booking system.
Travelstart affiliate program offers discounts and other promotions, which you can promote on your site. The payout is reliable and regular.
To get started you will have to create an account, get the link and embed it on your website. You’ll earn each time a user clicks on the link through to their site and make a travel booking.
Travelstart provides its affiliates with tools, feeds, and support needed to gain customers.
20. MTN Affiliate Marketing
MTN affiliate marketing platform in Nigeria is divided into two:
- Get commission when you buy airtime for yourself
- Get commission when you sell to others.
The second one earns you more commission
Once you register you’ll be licensed to sell airtime to MTN and Airtel users and in return, you get a 2% commission.
21. Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is a web hosting provider and one of the most popular web hosts with over two million users currently signed up for their services.
Blue host offers WordPress hosting plans and VPS packages including buying domains.
So there are lots of products you can market to people. The demand for websites is high as most businesses are planning to move online and expand. If you can target the right audience, you will earn daily income by helping the company to get more customers who subscribe to their packages.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I become an affiliate marketer in Nigeria (How to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria)?
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Pick your niche.
- Join top affiliate programs.
- Set up your marketing platforms.
- Adopt content marketing strategies.
- Build your audience.
- Target your market.
- Promote relevant products.
Is affiliate marketing profitable in Nigeria?
One of the best ways to earn passive income today in 2022 is through affiliate marketing programs. Many people have turned into millionaires just by helping other people sell their products or referring people to their business websites.
Can I do affiliate marketing without a website?
If you are yet to create your own website, that’s okay. You can use your social media channels like Youtube or Instagram, to promote your affiliate links.
Read Related Articles…
- Investment Opportunities in Nigeria: Best Ways to Invest Money in 2022
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria 2022
- Top 75+ Low Investment High-Profit Business Ideas
- Laundry Business Idea: How to start a laundry business in Nigeria
- Ongoing Grants for Businesses in Nigeria [2022 Updated]
- How to Start Beekeeping (Farming) Business in Nigeria
- #50+ Profitable Agricultural Business Ideas for Start-ups in Nigeria
- Daily Income Businesses in Nigeria 2022 [Offline & Home-Based]
- How to Start Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria Without a Website
- 20+ Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms (Sites) in Nigeria 2022
- 6 Indispensable Factors for a Successful New Business
- Garri Processing Machine: Prices and How to Process Cassava Roots Into Garri
- How Much is a Washing Machine (Front Loading & Top Loading)?
- First Monie POS Charges: How to Start a POS Business With First Bank
- Gtbank POS: How to Start POS Business With GTBank in 2022
- Nomba POS Charges: How Much is Kudi POS Daily Target?
- OPay POS Machine: How to Apply & Become an Opay Agent
- Which Bank is Good for POS Business in Nigeria?
- Best Fashion Schools In Abuja 2022
- Best Restaurants (Chinese, Italian & Japanese) In Abuja 2022
- How to Make Peanut Burger for Sale in Nigeria
- #10 Best Travel Agencies In Abuja 2022
- How to Start a POS Business in Nigeria 2022
- #15 Online Businesses That Pay $$ Daily in Nigeria 2022