Nomba POS Charges: How Much is Kudi POS Daily Target Now?
Kudi is a leading international fintech firm based in Nigeria with many outlets in Kenya and Ghana and rapidly expanding throughout Africa. With its innovative ideas, revolutionizing and disrupting the banking sector while providing jobs and easy payments by merchants, Kudi remains one of the most popular digital banking service providers in Nigeria,
Kudi POS agents are authorized under the fintech giant to carry out transactions for their customers.
Kudi is registered by CAC therefore, trust is not an issue at all.
Kudi POS terminals are free of charge. But, for you to get one, you will have to pay a security deposit/caution fee of N20,000. The requirement is that you can provide an end-of-day transaction report or statement of account to prove that you can meet the transaction target on the POS terminal.
Read: How to start a POS business in Nigeria
Read Also: 11 best POS Machines for small business in Nigeria.
How to Get Kudi POS Machine
With a vision to develop and support Africa’s small businesses, the Kudi POS system has grown massively into a network of easily accessible banking services through POS agents in Nigeria, Ghana, and other parts of Africa countries.
Application for Kudi POS is free provided the applicant meets the minimum requirement. Kudi POS charges a relatively low rate of 0.7% charge per transaction for withdrawing when withdrawing as an agent. And on the POS, you can set whatever amount of money you want to charge your customers when they make a withdrawal on your POS terminal point.
With this, Kudi currently offers one of the best rates, making it very profitable for Kudi POS machine agents.
Read Also: Challenges Facing POS Businesses
Benefits of using Kudi POS Machine?
Agents get a discount per transaction on Kudi POS.
The system accumulates points as you transact on the POS, which are then converted to cash. You can carry out the following transactions with or without a card on the Kudi POS machine:
- Card cash withdrawals
- TV subscriptions
- Electricity bill payments
- Data purchase
- Airtime purchase
- Selling airtime directly to the Kudi platform via a code.
Read: PalmPay Pos Charges: How to Apply, Charges and Commission Information
How to Become Kudi POS Agents
The steps below will guide you on how to become a Kudi POS agent:
1. Becoming a Kudi POS agent by merit
- Download the Kudi app from the google play store
- Install and launch the application on your android phone
- Sign up using your phone number and connect the app with your bank account
- Transact using the Kudi app
- Ensure you use it consistently for basic bills like electricity, airtime recharge, TV subscriptions, and more
- After about two weeks, Kudi would message you about your eligibility to receive a free POS
2. Becoming a Kudi POS agent through payment
The first means can take sometimes and not everybody can have that patience. So, Kudi POS allows potential customers to make payments; follow the steps below to get your Kudi POS machine:
- Visit the nearest Kudi office to you
- Obtain the form from their agent, fill and submit it
- Make a payment of N20,000 to the office (money is nonrefundable)
- Kudi’s team will review your application and release a POS to you immediately after the approval.
- Note: Approval is within 24 hours if not instantly.
How do I contact Kudi POS?
Kudi POS Contact Address (Nigeria): 19b Bosun Adekoya Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Kudi POS Contact Address(United States): 1776 Sacramento St Apt 311 SAN Francisco CA 94109
Kudi POS Contact Number: 01 888 5008
Kudi POS Email: [email protected]
Follow this link to learn more about the Kudi POS terminal: https://kudi.com/faq/terminals/pos-terminals
Bonus: How Do Kudi POS (Nomba) Agents Make Money?
The POS business is an opportunity to make money in Nigeria. It’s one of the business ideas that can earn you a stream of income daily if not hourly. POS agents make their money through:
Commission – Banks pay POS agents commission based on the volume of transactions it can range between N50 and N100 on transactions between N1,000 and N5,000. And increases as the volume (amount) of transactions increase
Service Charges – POS agents can also charge their customers a certain amount on bills payments, taxes, and subscriptions.
Float – POS agents can also make use of cash deposits, net of withdrawal for their primary business.
- Say Goodbye to POS Machines – and Hello to Kuda SoftPOS
- How to Operate Different POS Machines in Nigeria
- Baxi Box POS Charges and Commission Rates
- PalmPay POS Charges & Commission Rates
- Cheapest POS Charges List in Nigeria
- OPay vs Moniepoint POS Withdrawal Charges & Commission Rates
- PayCentre POS Transaction Charges and Agent Commissions
- First Monie POS Charges: How to Start a POS Business With First Bank
- Gtbank POS: How to Start POS Business With GTBank
- Nomba POS Charges: How Much is Kudi POS Daily Target Now?
- OPay POS Machine: How to Apply & Become an Opay Agent
- What is an Android POS Machine?
- Which Bank is Good for POS Business in Nigeria?
- Challenges Associated With Starting POS Business in Nigeria
- 11 Best and Affordable POS Machines in Nigeria 2023
- How to Profitably Start a POS Business in Nigeria
- MoMo Agent POS Charges and Commission Rates
- Moniepoint POS Agent Charges & Commission Rate (all you need to know)