Jamb Regularization For NYSC Mobilization is compulsory for graduates, especially those students who were not admitted through JAMB provision to be cleared by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to qualify for mobilization by the NYSC.
Graduates whose admission came outside of JAMB must apply for regularization to register for NYSC mobilization.
The JAMB regularization for NYSC Registration (late application) attracts a fee of N10,000.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Create a Profile
- Make Payment
- Download and Print forms
- Append Signature by relevant authorities
- Upload printed forms
Graduates set for mobilization that needs regularization are:
- those admitted through Pre-Degree programme (PDS) without JAMB registration number.
- those admitted through JAMB mode but found no admission information on the JAMB website.
- those admitted through institutions entrance examination without JAMB UTME registration number.
Graduates who want to apply for JAMB Regularization for NYSC registration and mobilization should kindle visit the official JAMB site at www.jamb.org.ng and follow the instructions below:
Steps on how to do JAMB regularization for NYSC mobilization
- Create a profile using the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. Existing users should provide their login details.
Here’s how to create your profile:
- you will provide your valid email address,
- surname, first name,
- Mobile No,
- State and LGA of Origin and
- then click on the Sign Up button.
Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- JAMB regularization Sign Up Page
- Now use your email address and password to sign in.
- JAMB Login Page
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar;
- Once selected, you will see a menu with “Late Application” Click this;
- select this service, to generate a Transaction ID for the service;
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Note: the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button to pay with your ATM card. You can also choose to pay using other payment methods like Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, in this case, your transaction ID will be needed.
- You will be automatically taken to the Interswitch payment page where you will input your card details and click on the Pay button.
- Once the transaction is completed, your payment details will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. You will receive an SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status.
- Once payment is completed click the continue button and you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
- This will show the application form online, fill it correctly and take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- Take the print out to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will forward the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- JAMB will approve the form and upload it to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done and your details will be changed as requested.
Recommended Reading: Information on how to print NYSC call up letter