Equity bank has provided a simpler way for all customers to directly withdraw funds into their Mpesa. The process is made simple using Equitel mobile money.
The Equitel is not the only option available to customers to withdraw money from their Equity bank account, there is the Equity bank internet banking option, Equity bank Mobile app money transfer including via the regular short USSD code.
As a means to serve their customers with the best services, Equity Bank also makes it easy for their customers to withdraw money into Mpesa wallet using the Equity bank ATM machines nationwide.
- 1 How do I transfer money from Equity bank to Mpesa?
- 2 Equitel Charges to MPESA, Agent withdrawal charges, etc
- 2.1 Equitel to MPESA Charges (and Airtel Money)
- 2.2 Equity Agent ATM Withdrawal Charges
- 2.3 Equity Agent Deposit Charges
- 2.4 Equitel Charges for Other Services
- 2.5 Equitel Charges to Other Banks via PESA Link
- 2.6 Equitel charges to send money to Your Equity bank account (RTGS)
- 2.7 Equitel Calling & SMS Charges (across all networks)
- 2.8 Equitel Customer care contacts
- 2.9 You Might Also Like to Read:
How do I transfer money from Equity bank to Mpesa?
Follow the below steps to complete a transaction from Equity bank to Mpesa using Equitel sim toolkit:
- From your Equitel Line, navigate to your sim toolkit and select the Equitel toolkit
- tap on “My Money”
- Select the End/Pay’ Option
- Now right on your displayed screen select the account number you would like to withdraw from and press Okay
- Proceed by selecting the “To Others” option and Select ‘Mpesa’ option
- Input the Safaricom Mpesa phone number you would like to send the money to and then enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
- Lastly, confirm the amount that you are sending including the number you’re sending it to and then provide your Equitel PIN and press okay to process the transaction.
Note: You’ll receive a confirmation message from Equity bank and Mpesa once the transaction is successful. If you are withdrawing to your own Mpesa, You will receive a Mpesa confirmation message.
How to Transfer Money From Equity Bank to Mpesa Using Equity Mobile App
To withdraw money from your Equity bank to Mpesa using the Equity Mobile App
Step#1: Download and install the Equity Mobile App from the Playstore or Appstore
Step #2: Open the app and link to your account if you had not done so
Step #3: Open the Equity Bank Mobile App homepage
Step #4: Select Send to Mpesa Option
Step #5: Select the Mpesa number you wish to transfer the money to from the phone book or enter the number you wish to send the money to
Step #6: Enter the amount you wish to withdraw to Mpesa
Step #7: Enter your Equity App banking PIN
Step #8: Enter the confirmation code sent to you via SMS to complete the transaction
Also, you will receive a Mpesa message with the amount you have withdrawn.
You will also receive a message from the equity bank confirming the withdrawal
How to Transfer Money From Equity Bank to Mpesa Using equity USSD code *247#
- Dial *247# right from your mobile phone
- Input the PIN for your bank account
- Follow the Eazzy 247 prompts and select the account to withdraw funds from
- Select withdraw option
- Select to Mpesa
- Enter the number you wish to withdraw to
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
Just like the two methods described above, you will also receive a Mpesa confirmation SMS with the money including an SMS from Equity bank confirming the withdrawal
How to Transfer Money From Equity Bank to Mpesa Using Internet banking
To get started using Equity internet banking to withdraw funds from your account, log into the Equity bank official website and register with Eazzy Online.
Once you create an account on the website and the system verifies your details to be correct, you will be able to withdraw money from your Equity bank account straight to Mpesa anywhere without the need of visiting Equity bank.
Equitel Charges to MPESA, Agent withdrawal charges, etc
When it comes to transactions like this – withdrawing from your Equity bank wallet, Equitel is the way to go. It is affordable and very straightforward to use. For example, it will cost you just shs.62 to transfer shs.50000 cash to any other bank account from Equitel.
Whereas, the same amount will cost you roughly Ksh. 105 from MPESA. Also, it will cost you a maximum of shs.44 to send between Ksh.11000, Mpesa charges can be as high as shs.97.
Equitel to MPESA Charges (and Airtel Money)
Equity Agent ATM Withdrawal Charges
Equity Agent Deposit Charges
Equitel Charges for Other Services
|ATM Application: VISA Or Master Card||600|
|Dormant Accounts reactivation||200|
|Statement request (sent via Email)||5|
|Balance enquiry via Equitel POS||Free|
|School fees payment||Free|
Equitel Charges to Other Banks via PESA Link
Equitel charges to send money to Your Equity bank account (RTGS)
|1-300000||30 per transaction|
Equitel Calling & SMS Charges (across all networks)
|Call Rate (per minute)||SMS Rate (per SMS)|
Note: the above fees may be subject to government taxes where applicable.
Equitel Customer care contacts
Equitel customer care contact: +254 0763 026 000 or +254 763 063 000.
You Might Also Like to Read:
- Code to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
- Does Target Accept American Express? Find Out Here
- Second Chance Credit Card With no Security Deposit – All You need to Know
- Does McDonald’s Accept Apple Pay?
- Does Target Take or Accept Apple Pay?
- How to Transfer Money From M-Pesa to KCB Account in 60 Seconds
- Safaricom Mpesa Charges for Sending Money 2022
- How to Send Money From Mpesa to Equity in less than 30secs
- How to Withdraw Money From Equity to Mpesa in 30secs
- All The Banks Transfer code You Need For Easy Banking in Nigeria
- How to do night plan on Airtel + Airtel weekend plan 100 for 1GB
- FastaLoan Registration: Get up to R8000 In Less Than 5 Minutes
- LCredit Loan Login: Borrow up to ₦50,000 [Credited in 30minutes]
- Do Student Loans Affect Your Credit Scores?
- How to Easily Get a $300 & $700 Guaranteed Loan Approval No Credit Check
- NewCredit Loan App: Partner With The Best Personal & Biz Loan NG-Company
- Elastic loan login: How to Log in and Apply for Loan
- Payday Loans Apps That Work With Chime
- IPPIS Loan for Nigerian Workers
- XtraCash Loan: How to Apply and Repay Your XtraCash Loan
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Approval with BVN
- How To Check NIRSAL Loan Approval With BVN Online
- Easy Credit Loan App Login: Your #1 Nigerian Personal Loan App
- Migo Loan Repayment: Ways to repay your loan
- How is a Student Loan Different From a Scholarship?