How to Print Recharge Cards With Your Phone in Nigeria
There are many websites for printing recharge cards through their portal login – a secure Universal Portal that gives unrestricted access to upload on recharge card epins you buy from any dealer in Nigeria and print airtime of all networks in Nigeria for business purposes.
The online portal enables you to print recharge cards of all networks in Nigeria with your mobile phone or laptop. You can easily print MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile networks, etc.
Read Also: Moniepoint POS Agent: How to Apply, Price, Charges, Commission & Benefits
If you want to start a recharge card printing business? You can try out: https://www.PrintAirtimeOnline.com
This article will guide you on how to Print recharge cards through an online recharge card printing machine (software).
This software makes use of the NetDivo online recharge card printing portal as such, you do not need to install any recharge card printing software on your PC. The platform makes it easy for anyone with a mobile phone, tablet or computer to start his own online business.
Read Also: How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria
About “Print Airtime Online”
Print Airtime Online is a secure platform that gives you the opportunity to start your own recharge card printing business.
The platform, NetDivo ePin Manager, is the mobile version of the popular best-selling recharge card printing software in Nigeria.
How to get started with “Print Airtime Online” Using Your Phone
- Sign in to the portal and upload ePins
- Print ePins as Vouchers, and
- Send Voucher to PRINTER to Print OR Save as PDF file to Print later.
This is what your printouts look like sample look:
You can download the pdf manual here as a guide to help you find your way around it.
You can start your recharge card printing business with either your smartphone or laptop.
Another thing that you need is a printer. However, in the absence of one, you could save your vouchers as a PDF file and then print them later at a business centre with Printer.
How to print Recharge Card Online from the Printing Software
Step 1: Create an Account
- Log on to the portal and create/register your account.
Step 2: Get an Activation Code
Once you successfully register your account, you’ll receive an activation code that would be generated for the account to be activated for you. This activation code for the website for printing recharge cards is N9,500.
If you’re a new user, you’ll have to pay to obtain the ACTIVATION CODE to gain access.
Click Here to get the Activation Code
Step 3: Sign into your Account
After you make payment, you will need to sign in to the Users Area, upload epins and print them out as airtime vouchers or export them as pdf.
Once you know how to use the portal for printing recharge cards, you can now buy epins from any recharge card pin dealer in Nigeria and use the portal to print them out as airtime vouchers.
Read Also: How to start making Nigerian peanuts burgers and sell for profit-making.
How do you get bulk epins?
You can purchase Bulk Pins from any trusted epin dealer in Nigeria. The application is simple and universal.
So, once you activate your user account on the portal, you can contact any dealers for the price of epins.
How To Make Profits On Printairtimeonline?
Making a profit from printing recharge cards depends on your selling strategy and the number of returning customers.
Nigerians use a large amount of airtime and data to make calls and browse the web.
There are also resellers who you can partner with to broaden your customer base.
Therefore, considering the large audience base for this type of business, you can easily make a profit from printing recharge cards online.
This platform also allows activated users to earn a commission on every person they refer to the portal.
Read: Top #35 Quick Loan Apps in Nigeria [Flexible Repayment]: How to Apply in 2022
Is there a limit to the number of recharge cards that one can print?
There’s no limit to the number of recharge cards you can print or use on the platform.
Read Also: Best POS Machines in Nigeria 2021
- Say Goodbye to POS Machines – and Hello to Kuda SoftPOS
- Talent Management: Identifying, Developing & Keeping Talented People in Your Organization
- Job Offer: Negotiating for the Right Deal & Getting Desired Outcome
- Creating Your Ideal Career Strategy
- 30 Motivational quotes that offer hope, positivity and inspire you to keep going
- 20 Tricks to Help You Stay More Productive at Work
- Tips to Recover from Job Loss and Bounce Back Financially
- The Pros & Cons of Hiring Full-Time or Part-Time Employees
- What Next After Graduation?
- 6 Ways to Attract Top Graduate Talents in Today’s World
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Job
- How to Hire, Manage & Retain Software Engineers
- How to deal with ‘Unhappy Customers’ Situation at work
- Recruitment Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring
- How to Set and Achieve Your Career Goals
- Work from Home: Improving Your Productivity and Wellbeing
- What are the Key Skills to Put on Resume as a Fresher or Experienced Professional
- Ways to Spend Less of Your Scholarship Money
- Data Science Career Path
- Best Universities in Nigeria According to Global Ranking 2023
- Human Resources Career Paths 2023
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- Investment Manager Career Paths
- List of Career Opportunities in Nursing
- Top Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
- Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria
- Low Investment High-Profit Business Ideas
- How to Operate Different POS Machines in Nigeria
- List of Shortcodes to Borrow Quick Loans in Nigeria
- How to Start a Laundry Business in Nigeria