Looking for how to deposit money from M-Pesa to equity?
Equitel – Mpesa has become one of the easiest ways to transact and be sure of your transactions going into completion successfully with no stress.
You don’t have to panic as your money and the transaction itself are safe.
Every transaction on Safaricom Mpesa is encrypted and no third party can hijack the process from you.
As long as your details especially, the banking pin code are safe, you are safe.
The Equity Bank Paybill number, which is 247247 makes depositing money from Mpesa to Equity pretty much easy.
And if you are not aware of that before now, don’t worry, this post will guide you as to the steps you need to take to get that done successfully.
One of the amazing things about sending money from Mpesa to Equity – and one of the reasons I so much like it is the zero (0) charges that come with it. Sure not only do you like free things; I do also.
What this means is that any amount you send from MPesa to the Equity Bank account, will not attract additional charges even though you may incur normal Lipa Na MPesa Paybill charges depending on the amount you are sending to the Equity Bank account.
How do I Deposit Money from Mpesa to Equity Bank?
Sending money from a Mpesa account to an Equity Bank account is pretty simple and by following the steps below, you too can confidently transfer money any time you need it:
- Step 1: From your mobile phone, go to the Mpesa Menu or simply dial the USSD *334#
- Step 2: Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Step 3: Select the option Pay Bill
- Step 4: enter the Equity Bank Paybill Number 247247
- Step 5: Carefully input the Equity Bank Account number you wish to send money to
- Step 6: Enter the amount you wish to send and enter your Mpesa PIN
- Step 7: The system will display a pop-up message on your screen asking you to confirm the transaction. Confirm that all the details are correct and then hit the Send. If you made a mistake and want to go back, feel free to press any key on your phone to cancel the transaction.
You will receive messages from both Mpesa and Equity Bank confirming the successful cash transfer to Equity Bank.
Mpesa Charges for Sending Money
M-Pesa and Equity charges for sending and receiving money are quite cheap. But this depends on the amount that is involved in the transaction.
On the official website of Mpesa, there is a calculator that lets you know how much or the rate you be charged for using the platform.
Follow the link above to the official website to access the calculator.
Once you are on the website, locate the M-Pesa tab and click M-Pesa rates. On the right-hand corner, you will see the rate calculator as “Get the M-Pesa rates“.
Input the amount you would like to transfer to the Equity bank account and click “Find Rates”, and the rate for the amount you entered will be shown to you instantly.
Check Related Articles…
- Code to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
- Does Target Accept American Express? Find Out Here
- Second Chance Credit Card With no Security Deposit – All You need to Know
- Does McDonald’s Accept Apple Pay?
- Does Target Take or Accept Apple Pay?
- How to Transfer Money From M-Pesa to KCB Account in 60 Seconds
- Safaricom Mpesa Charges for Sending Money 2022
- How to Send Money From Mpesa to Equity in less than 30secs
- How to Withdraw Money From Equity to Mpesa in 30secs
- All The Banks Transfer code You Need For Easy Banking in Nigeria
- How to do night plan on Airtel + Airtel weekend plan 100 for 1GB