- 1 How can I get 1.5 GB 300 on Airtel?
- 2 How can I get 1.5 GB in Airtel SmartTRYBE?
- 3 How to Activate Airtel 5GB for the N1000 plan?
- 4 How can I get 250MB with 50 on Airtel?
- 5 How to do a night plan on Airtel?
- 6 Airtel 6GB for N1500
- 7 How To Subscribe to Airtel 100 Naira Weekend plan (Airtel weekend plan 100 for 1GB)
- 8 Airtel Weekend Data Plans How to migrate
How can I get 1.5 GB 300 on Airtel?
How To Activate Airtel 1.5GB For N300
- Make sure you have airtime of N300.
- Dial *141*242#, to activate the airtel 1.5GB and then select option 4. You can set it to auto-renew or keep the auto-renew off.
If you have less than N300 on your Airtel line the subscription will not be successful.
How can I get 1.5 GB in Airtel SmartTRYBE?
To subscribe to Airtel SmartTRYBE 1.5GB for ₦500, dial *141*505#.
How to Activate Airtel 5GB for the N1000 plan?
To subscribe for Airtel 5GB, first, make sure you have up to N1,000 on your Airtel line.
Then proceed by dialling *141*242#.
How can I get 250MB with 50 on Airtel?
Dial *141*242*2# to subscribe to Airtel 250MB. N50 will be deducted from your line and not that and it’s valid for only 14 days.
How to do a night plan on Airtel?
The activation code for the night plan on airtel is *312#. This code allows you to subscribe to Smart Trybe, and if you already subscribed, it gives you access to the menu that allows you to choose some of its many benefits. You can also dial *312# to check the night plan balance on Airtel
Airtel 6GB for N1500
Is a better deal for those who have something big to download. For some, this package lasts you for a month, while for others it is just a week.
Dial *141*504# to activate this plan.
Read Also: Code to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
Airtel weekend plan: how to subscribe for 1.5 GB Airtel weekend plan
Airtel Weekend Plan is a popular data plan that allows all Airtel users to subscribe and browse the web, and join conversations on social media at a very affordable rate. The data plan is specifically for users to enjoy the weekends.
The Airtel weekend plan starts on Friday and expires on Sunday. But if you subscribe on Sunday, instead of your data expiring at 11:59 pm on the same Sunday, it expires on Saturday of the following week.
Read on to find out a step-by-step guide on how to migrate.
Read also: what is eNaira Wallet?
You might also like: How to make money every day reading news online.
In terms of data subscription, Airtel network is one of the best mobile networks in Nigeria with lots of data freebies packages and bonuses.
Airtel gives you bonuses for buying a fresh Airtel SIM and registering it.
The Airtel weekend data plan is one in which when you subscribe, it gives you a volume of data that can only be used during the weekend (Saturday morning and Sunday evening). Students can use this data plan to do their homework and also carry out some research online
How To Subscribe to Airtel 100 Naira Weekend plan (Airtel weekend plan 100 for 1GB)
To activate simply dial the USSD *474*1#
Dial *140# to check data.
Note: It can be used only on weekends (Friday – Sunday).
Airtel Weekend Data Plans How to migrate
Airtel weekend data plans open by midnight on Friday and close by 11:59 pm on Sunday.
With the Airtel weekend data plan, you can access the internet, download videos, make video calls, chat, etc with your subscribed data within those hours. However, outside this plan period, that is the weekend validity, you will not be able to enjoy the data.
Airtel has two major weekend data plans:
1. Airtel Weekend Plan 200
The Airtel weekend data plan 200 gives 200MB worth of data.
How to subscribe to this plan: dial *472#, but first, make sure you have sufficient airtime balance on your phone before you dial this code.
2. Airtel Weekend Plan 500
The Airtel weekend data plan 500 gives 500MB worth of data.
How to subscribe to this plan: dial *473#, but also make sure you have sufficient airtime balance on your phone before you dial this code. You can top up your airtime using the bank USSD mobile code.
- Code to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
- Does Target Accept American Express? Find Out Here
- Second Chance Credit Card With no Security Deposit – All You need to Know
- Does McDonald’s Accept Apple Pay?
- Does Target Take or Accept Apple Pay?
- How to Transfer Money From M-Pesa to KCB Account in 60 Seconds
- Safaricom Mpesa Charges for Sending Money 2022
- How to Send Money From Mpesa to Equity in less than 30secs
- How to Withdraw Money From Equity to Mpesa in 30secs
- All The Banks Transfer code You Need For Easy Banking in Nigeria
- How to do night plan on Airtel + Airtel weekend plan 100 for 1GB