Before now, Haier Thermocool, and LG used to be the only brands making washing machines. But that has changed. A Lot of brands have joined the bandwagon, making the prices go down a little bit and more demands than ever.
If you are asking how much a washing machine is, or you want to know some of the best washing machines by brand, we have created this page for your advantage – to answer some of the questions you might have regarding washing machines.
Note: these prices were as of Jan. 2022 updated and price ranges are based on the price of the Jumia washing machine price list and the Jiji washing machine – the two major selling platforms in Nigeria.
- 1 Popular Washing Machine Brands in Nigeria
- 2 Different Washing Machine Types and What to Look Out for When Buying Washing Machine
- 3 List of the Best Washing Machines in Nigeria and Their Prices
- 4 Haier Thermo Cool Washing Price In Nigeria (Front Loader And Top Loader)
- 5 LG Washing Machines Price List in Nigeria (Front Loader And Top Loader)
- 6 Scanfrost Washing Machines Price List in Nigeria
- 7 Binatone Washing Machine Price in Nigeria
Popular Washing Machine Brands in Nigeria
- LG washing machine
- Hisense washing machine
- Samsung Washing Machine
- Haier Thermocool washing machine
- Binatone washing machine
- Polystar washing machine
- Century washing machine
- Qasa washing machine
- AKAI washing machine
- Aeon washing machine
- Scanfrost washing machine
- Skyrun washing machine
Different Washing Machine Types and What to Look Out for When Buying Washing Machine
1. Front Load Washing Machine
A front-load washing machine comes with two different specifications, either with or without a dryer function. The 2-in-1 function of the washer-dryer is a great option for those looking to save time.
2. Top Load Washing Machine
There are two primary specifications of a top load washing machine:
- Fully auto: The cleaning process of a full auto washer requires the least human effort as you only need to press a button to do your laundry.
- Semi-auto (twin tub) washer: requires some manual input when doing laundry. It contains twin tubs. One tub is for washing, and another one is for drying.
3. Washing performance
The washing machine’s tub or drum designed with stainless steel has a better washing performance than the plastic or enamel ones. Stainless steel tubs and drums are durable can resist corrosion, and withstand more heat. They typically have higher spin speeds than plastic or enamel ones.
Thus, the stainless tubs and drums are more energy-efficient, have a higher spin speed and could remove more water faster from clothes.
4. Sizes and capacity
The capacity (kg) depends on the size of the washing tub. The larger sizes are suitable for families with children who do several loads daily.
On the other hand, smaller capacity could be economical as it uses less water and energy. Suitable for singles and couples.
7-8 kg suitable for a household of 1-2 person
9-10kg washing machine ideal for 3-4 person
an 11-14kg washer fits better for a household of more than 4 people.
5. Energy and water-saving
Front-load washing machines equipped with an inverter have been proven to be a strong power saver and use less water without compromising washing performance.
A Washing machine with a cool and stunning design that matches your house’s interior decoration might be what you want to consider.
List of the Best Washing Machines in Nigeria and Their Prices
|Washing Machines List||Price|
|Samsung Washing Machine Top Load||₦470,000|
|LG Twin Tub Washing Machine 7KG||₦79,500|
|AKAI 7.0kg Twin Tub Washing Machine With Spin||₦83,000|
|Binatone Semi-Automatic 7KG Washing Machine||₦45,000|
|Hisense Full Automatic Smart Washing Machine 13KG With Fuzzy Logic||₦250,000|
|Century Washing Machine 7.8kg Single Tub With Overload Protection||₦70,000|
|Polystar Twin Tub Washing Machine||₦65,000|
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Semi-Automatic Washing Machine 6kg Wash 4.5kg Spin||₦65,000|
|Binatone Twin Tub Washing Machine 7kg Wash + 5kg Spin||₦68,000|
|Qasa 5kg Washing Machine -with Extra 3.8kg Spinning Capacity||₦85,000|
|Scanfrost Wash And Dry Combo 8kg Washer + 6kg Dryer (Fully Automatic )||₦259,000|
|Qasa 8.8kg Double Tub Washing Machine (5kg Wash, 3.8kg Spin)||₦88,000|
|LG Front Load Automatic Washing Machine 6KG||₦185,000|
|SAMSUNG Washing Machine Front Load 8KG||₦265,000|
|Haier Thermocool Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine 10.2Kg||₦330,000|
|Aeon 10kg Twin Tub Top Load Washing Machine||₦100,000|
|Skyrun 7kg Twin Tub Semi-automatic Washing Machine||₦90,000|
Haier Thermo Cool Washing Price In Nigeria (Front Loader And Top Loader)
|Haier Thermocool Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria||Min Price||Max Price|
|Haier Thermocool 7kg Top Load Automatic Washing Machine||₦140,000||₦150,000|
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Semi-Automatic Washing Machine||₦57,000||₦68,000|
|Haier Thermocool 11KG Top Load Automatic Washing Machine||₦300,000||₦350,000|
|Haier Thermocool 6KG Mini Top Load Washing Machine||₦250,000||₦300,000|
|Haier Thermocool 8.5Kg Front Load Automatic Washing Machine||₦265,000||₦290,000|
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Washing Machine||₦60,000||₦70,000|
|Haier Thermocool 10.2Kg Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine||₦300,000||₦390,000|
LG Washing Machines Price List in Nigeria (Front Loader And Top Loader)
|LG Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria||Min Price||Max Price|
|LG Twin Tub Washing Machine – 7Kg||₦69,000||₦80,000|
|LG 7.5kg Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine||₦300,000||₦400,000|
|LG 8kg WM 950 Twin Tub Top Loader Washing Machine||₦100,000||₦130,000|
|LG WM 961 RDNL 8KG Top Load Twin Tub Manual Washing Machine||₦140,000||₦150,000|
|LG Front Loader 6 Kg Automatic Washing Machine||₦190,000||₦210,000|
|LG 6.5Kg Smart Inverter Front Loader Automatic Washing Machine||₦190,000||₦200,000|
|LG Top Loader Washing Machine Automatic 12KG||₦250,000||₦280,000|
Hisense Washing Machines Price List in Nigeria
|Hisense Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria||Min Price||Max Price|
|Hisense 5kg Washing Machine||₦50,000||₦70,000|
|Hisense 13KG Full Automatic Smart Washing Machine With Fuzzy Logic||₦157,000||₦170,000|
|Hisense 6KG Automatic Front Load Washing Machine||₦112,000||₦130,000|
|Hisense 10kg Washing Machine Top Loader||₦120,000||₦130,000|
|Hisense 16KG Washing Machine Top Loader Full Automatic||₦230,000||₦250,000|
|Hisense 7.2kg Washing Machine Top Loader||₦70,000||₦85,000|
|Hisense 8kg Top Loader Automatic Washing Machine||₦100,000||₦110,000|
Scanfrost Washing Machines Price List in Nigeria
|Scanfrost Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria||Min Price||Max Price|
|Scanfrost 6.8kg Twin Tub Semi-Automatic Washing Machine||₦65,000||₦80,000|
|Nexus 4.5KG SINGLE TUB WASHING MACHINE||₦40,000||₦45,000|
|Scanfrost Semi-Auto Twin Tub Washing Machine – Washer + Dryer – 6.5kg||₦120,000||₦130,000|
|Scanfrost 6kg -Twin Tub Semi-Automatic Washing Machine||₦67,000||₦80,000|
|Scanfrost Front Loader Automatic Washing Machine 7KG||₦155,000||₦185,000|
|Scanfrost 8kg Twin Tub Washing Machine Top Loader||₦90,000||₦110,000|
|Scanfrost Wash And Dry Combo – 8kg Washer + 6kg Dryer (Fully Automatic)||₦250,000||₦265,000|
Binatone Washing Machine Price in Nigeria
|Binatone Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria||Min Price||Max Price|
|Binatone Semi-Automatic 7kg Washing Machine||₦70,000||₦75,000|
|Binatone 7kg Top Load Fully Automatic Washing Machine||₦125,000||₦145,000|
|Binatone 4.6Kg Single Tub Washing Machine||₦50,000||₦65,000|
|Binatone Twin Tub Washing Machine 7kg Wash 5kg Spin||₦60,000||₦70,000|
Note: These prices are subject to change in the market. Prices of commodities are not stable in the Nigerian market, but we will keep this page updated whenever we notice changes in the prices of the washing machines.
By sharing this page, you might be helping someone make a quick buying decision.
Read Related Articles
- Investment Opportunities in Nigeria: Best Ways to Invest Money in 2022
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria 2022
- Top 75+ Low Investment High-Profit Business Ideas
- Laundry Business Idea: How to start a laundry business in Nigeria
- Ongoing Grants for Businesses in Nigeria [2022 Updated]
- How to Start Beekeeping (Farming) Business in Nigeria
- #50+ Profitable Agricultural Business Ideas for Start-ups in Nigeria
- Daily Income Businesses in Nigeria 2022 [Offline & Home-Based]
- How to Start Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria Without a Website
- 20+ Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms (Sites) in Nigeria 2022
- 6 Indispensable Factors for a Successful New Business
- Garri Processing Machine: Prices and How to Process Cassava Roots Into Garri
- How Much is a Washing Machine (Front Loading & Top Loading)?
- First Monie POS Charges: How to Start a POS Business With First Bank
- Gtbank POS: How to Start POS Business With GTBank in 2022
- Nomba POS Charges: How Much is Kudi POS Daily Target?
- OPay POS Machine: How to Apply & Become an Opay Agent
- Which Bank is Good for POS Business in Nigeria?
- Best Fashion Schools In Abuja 2022
- Best Restaurants (Chinese, Italian & Japanese) In Abuja 2022
- How to Make Peanut Burger for Sale in Nigeria
- #10 Best Travel Agencies In Abuja 2022
- How to Start a POS Business in Nigeria 2022
- #15 Online Businesses That Pay $$ Daily in Nigeria 2022