Many people in Nigeria earn money every day, every week, and every month from just reading news online. Getting paid to read news online is not new and this is one of the means I earn cool cash passively.
If you want to earn money even while you sleep, this “get paid reading news” article is for you.
I will show you a list of news publishing websites/platforms where you can register and start making money.
Let’s dive into “read news and get paid in Nigeria for free”
- 1 How to Make Money Online Reading News 2022
- 2 Top Apps to read news and get paid in Nigeria for free
- 3 What you get from reading News and getting paid sites in Nigeria
How to Make Money Online Reading News 2022
Earning money online is not for everybody, you need to be serious about your own freedom to be financially stable.
Here’s how to make money online by just reading the news:
- Register on any legit income platform
- Make sure you log in daily to your preferred income program, which I describe below.
- Make sure to read as much news for that day. A good start is the latest news. You don’t have to read from line to line but spend some time on each news.
- Share the sponsored posts as directed.
- Comment on the post you read; it doesn’t have to be on all news articles but as many as you can. And make sure your comments relate to the news headlines.
- Increase your earnings by sharing the news articles with your friends and family on social media.
- Write and submit articles to get paid.
Note: To get paid online by reading news you must be consistent with the above daily activities. Your contributions will promote the site and in return, the site compensates you.
Top Apps to read news and get paid in Nigeria for free
BuzzBreak News is one of the news publishing sites that gives you the opportunity to earn money by just reading the news articles on their website. Here, you’ll get paid once you read and watch the news, something you can do on your Android phone.
You can request to cash out as low as $0.02 via PayPal.
TopNews is another news publishing platform for “read news and gets paid in Nigeria for free” where users or readers make money daily. The platform gives ₦200 to users upon successful registering on their website. You’ll also get a ₦5 Referral Commission on your account.
Many people make money on a regular basis by sharing news articles with their friends and family on social media. Because for each referral that registers on the platform, you will be rewarded ₦5.
The platform also makes it easy for article writers to earn big. Whenever you news-related articles, you earn ₦200 upon approval.
Joining the TopNews platform is completely free. Here’s how to get started.
- Log in to register on the portal.
- Fill in the details with your name, phone number, email address, username, and password on the registration page.
- Agree to the terms and conditions from the drop-down menu and click Submit.
- Then double-check your email.
TopNews.ng pays users into the bank account in which they specified in the withdrawal process. The Nigeria platform pays out every month on the 20th. You can request to be paid as low as ₦3,000 at the end of the month.
Get paid by reading news online daily, weekly and monthly on InboxDollars in Nigeria. The platform allows you to earn $0.01-$0.02 per video watch (including news) while also getting paid to read emails, play games, do offers, participate in referrals and surveys, etc.
InboxDollars has amazing offers that can earn you $150.
You can request for cashing out through any of the payment methods such as PayPal, Visa gift cards, and Amazon gift cards.
InboxDollars is for everyone who is ready to start making money online with no stress, and conveniently you can do that on your PC, or Android device, or get the surveys-only version for iOS.
NewsNaira is a news forum that runs an income program (NewsNIP), which allows registered members to get paid for reading the news articles along with other online activities.
This platform comes with loads of opportunities for Nigerians while also helping the youths out there to maximize their time and monetize it.
Get started by creating an account on the platform and be on your way to financial freedom.
This is another get-paid reading news website that is similar to InboxDollars.
The platform pays users for watching videos and reading the news article including surveys, (play, learn, and earn) games, referrals (10% for life), and more.
Swagbucks is available for use on desktop, or Apple and Android devices.
The Swagbucks point system is $1 = 100SB and you can collect your money in the form of Visa gift cards, Amazon gift cards, PayPal, etc.
With SavvyConnect, you can get paid for running surveys, referrals
SavvyConnect rewards users up to $5/month for having SavvyConnect installed on their device. However, you can only install this app on a maximum of 3 devices that including desktop, mobile, and tablet, which equals $15/month.
Where you get to earn big is by participating in referrals, each time the person you refer completes a project, you can earn a bonus of anywhere from $5 to $15.
The Carry1st Trivia is an app that offers you an opportunity to provide answers to multiple-choice questions and make money from it. These questions are not difficult and you can answer tens of them within a few minutes. You also get to learn about fun facts.
Carry1st is a trusted app where you play, learn and earn cool money. There are lots of game apps you can choose from and make money online in Nigeria.
InstaNaira is simply a platform where you can earn passive income by watching videos, reading news and referring your friends to do the same. You are not limited to the number of videos you can watch; it could be Nollywood movies, comedy skits and many more. News stories are also published daily and you can also earn by reading news online.
Just by opening the app each day, you make cool money. You can double your earnings by utilizing the referral system. Joining is free and you can start today.
Nielsen Mobile is the same company that does TV ratings. It is a data collection app that pays you for internet usage.
This platform gives you up to $50 by having Nielsen set up on a PC or a mobile device. And you can top up your earnings with other money-making services on the platform.
This list will be incomplete without mentioning Microsoft Rewards. It’s a program where you can earn money watching and reading the news with your browser.
To get started, sign up for Microsoft Rewards, you’ll get paid for using the Microsoft Edge browser plus the Bing search engine.
Points will be recorded for you each time you use the Microsoft Edge browser and search using the Bing search engines. 1000 points equal to $1.
What you get from reading News and getting paid sites in Nigeria
Rather than wasting time on social media browsing and wasting your data, these platforms and many more of them present an opportunity to make money, that is, monetize your time.
- Getting paid to read news sites gives you more funds to add to your income.
- You learn every day by reading the latest news articles.
Earning money online, especially most of the “read news and get paid in Nigeria for free platforms” requires that you log in every day to make money. To make a substantial income from this you have to participate or register on different platforms.
We recommend that you diligently carry out your own research before registering on any of the platforms listed above.
Read Related Post Articles…
- Investment Opportunities in Nigeria: Best Ways to Invest Money in 2022
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria 2022
- Top 75+ Low Investment High-Profit Business Ideas
- Laundry Business Idea: How to start a laundry business in Nigeria
- Ongoing Grants for Businesses in Nigeria [2022 Updated]
- How to Start Beekeeping (Farming) Business in Nigeria
- #50+ Profitable Agricultural Business Ideas for Start-ups in Nigeria
- Daily Income Businesses in Nigeria 2022 [Offline & Home-Based]
- How to Start Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria Without a Website
- 20+ Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms (Sites) in Nigeria 2022
- 6 Indispensable Factors for a Successful New Business
- Garri Processing Machine: Prices and How to Process Cassava Roots Into Garri
- How Much is a Washing Machine (Front Loading & Top Loading)?
- First Monie POS Charges: How to Start a POS Business With First Bank
- Gtbank POS: How to Start POS Business With GTBank in 2022
- Nomba POS Charges: How Much is Kudi POS Daily Target?
- OPay POS Machine: How to Apply & Become an Opay Agent
- Which Bank is Good for POS Business in Nigeria?
- Best Fashion Schools In Abuja 2022
- Best Restaurants (Chinese, Italian & Japanese) In Abuja 2022
- How to Make Peanut Burger for Sale in Nigeria
- #10 Best Travel Agencies In Abuja 2022
- How to Start a POS Business in Nigeria 2022
- #15 Online Businesses That Pay $$ Daily in Nigeria 2022