EasyCredit loan App is one of the best and safest loan apps in Nigeria. So if you are looking for a very secure and reliable Android loan App, choose Easy Credit.
EasyCredit offers instant loans to Nigerians on the basis of personal and business purposes. You can borrow between ₦5,000 and ₦100,000 for your personal and business purposes on the EasyCredit loan app.
The EasyCredit loan app uses AI to collect and analyze customers’ data to assess their creditworthiness and offer them a loan.
EasyCredit loan app is an approved loan app and the app has been a benefit for many people with lots of positive feedback pouring in on the Google Play store.
If you are borrowing a loan, make sure you pay on time and save yourself from being embarrassed as they usually report to your contacts when you default on your loan.
- 1 How to apply & login for EasyCredit Loans App?
- 2 EasyCredit Loan App Download
- 3 What happens if I can’t repay my EasyCredit loan?
- 4 How to repay an EasyCredit loan?
- 5 Easycredit customer care number and Address
- 6 Bonus: Factors to Consider When Choosing Loan Apps
How to apply & login for EasyCredit Loans App?
Obtaining an EasyCredit loan is pretty much easy and can be done in a few steps:
- Search for EasyCredit Loan app on Play store or Apple store. Or follow the link below to download and install the iMoney Easy credit loan app from Google play store.
- Provide information about yourself, including your employment, ID card, BVN number etc.
- Verify that the information you have provided is accurate and correct.
- Wait for approval; once your account has been verified, you can now expect your money to be deposited into your bank account.
Sometimes, these processes don’t take more than 10 minutes provided you submit accurate information about yourself.
EasyCredit Loan App Download
|Updated||Mar 01, 2022|
Install Easycredit: Secure Online Loan Apk On Windows
- Download & install LDPlayer – Android Emulator.
- Open the LDPlayer app.
- Drag EasyCredit: Secure online loan.apk to the LDPlayer.
Install Easycredit: Secure Online Loan Apk On Android
- Tap EasyCredit: Secure online loan.apk.
- Tap Install.
- Follow the steps on screen.
1. How to Install XAPK, APKS (APP BUNDLE), ZIP (APK + OBB)
- Download & install APKCombo Installer.
- Open the APKCombo Installer app
- Tap Install
- Select the files you want to install: .apk, .obb, .zip, .xapk, .apkm, .apks
- Tap OK
- Follow the steps on screen.
XAPK, APKS (App Bundle), ZIP (APK+OBB)
EasyCredit Loan App interest rate
EasyCredit loan interest rate is 12% – 36%APR, with a 0% service fee.
Example: If the loan amount is ₦10,000, the loan term is 180days, and the Interest rate is 12%, the total Interest should be ₦10,000 * 12% = ₦1200.
Note that the loan amount and tenure are calculated using the applicant’s credit score and creditworthiness. This means keeping a good credit score and repaying your loan on time is important and can qualify you for higher amounts.
What happens if I can’t repay my EasyCredit loan?
You should always strive to make sure that you pay up your loans on time because it will affect your creditworthiness and your credit score. That said, once you exceed the due date, your loan will automatically incur a fee of 2% per day.
Remember that you may have the need to borrow another loan another day; either with Easy Credit or another loan company.
Also, repaying your loans on time allows you to access larger loan amounts.
When your loan enters late payment, the company will report you to the First Central Credit Bureau, which may blacklist you. The consequence is you may never be able to borrow from other lenders again.
How to repay an EasyCredit loan?
Follow these easy steps to repay your EasyCredit loan:
- Open Easycredit app on your phone and login to your account
- Click My Loan
- Choose one of your loan
- Click the Repay in Advance
- Confirm that all details are correct then press “Repay now”
- Choose your Repayment method and press “Repay now”
- Complete your Repayment
Benefits of EasyCredit over other loan apps
- No paperwork, mortgage, or office access required.
- Freedom to use your money the way you want – for a home or business.
- 24 hours availability – every day of the week.
Easycredit loan eligibility
- EasyCredit loan app is exclusively for citizens of Nigeria or legal Nigerian Residents.
- Age requirement: 20-60 years old.
- Applicants must have a verifiable Monthly income source.
Easycredit customer care number and Address
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: 2348088227615
- Hotline: 09087614188
-office Address: Opebi road No. 20, Ikeja, Lagos
Bonus: Factors to Consider When Choosing Loan Apps
The following criteria should be considered by payday loan borrowers when selecting the best online payday loan lender. This is essential to reduce the risk of failed and fake transactions:
- The reputation of the company.
- Financing time required for emergency fund
- Terms and Conditions of the lender about interest rates, monthly payments, terms, and other details.
- Transparency. Are their hidden charges? Or do they claim not to share your personal information but, in reality they don’t actually obey it?
- 16 Best Nursing University in Australia 2022
- Best Universities in Nigeria [2022 Ranking Update]
- Best University for Psychology in UK [2022 Global Ranking]
- 10 Best Medical University in UK 2022
- Best University for Physiotherapy in UK 2022
- Best Universities for Finance in UK 2022
- #17 Best Universities for Biomedical Sciences in the UK
- 16 Best Universities for Criminology in UK [2022 Updated]
- #20 Best Universities for Biology in the UK
- Best Universities in France [2022 Global Ranking Update]
- Swarthmore Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements 2022
- Is Major Chemicals a Good Career Path in 2022? [Check Pros & Cons]
- University of Tampa Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Boston University Acceptance Rate 2022
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate & Transfer Requirements 2022
- Catholic University Acceptance Rate 2022
- Is Human Resources a Good Career? [check for pros&cons]
- Is Homebuilding a Good Career Path? [Check Pros & Cons]
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- MCAT Cost 2022: How Much Does it Cost to Apply for Medical School?
- How to Borrow Money (Loan) From Cash App 2022
- What Is Trade School & How Do You Apply To Trade Schools?
- Applying for a Loan Online or In-Person: Which Should You Go for?
- Is Investment Manager a Good Career Path?
- List of Career Opportunities in Nursing
- Investment Opportunities in Nigeria: Best Ways to Invest Money in 2022
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria 2022
- Top 75+ Low Investment High-Profit Business Ideas
- POS Agent: How to Operate POS Machine in Nigeria
- KashKash Loan App: How to Easily Obtain Urgent loans