EasyCredit loan App is one of the best and safest loan apps in Nigeria. So if you are looking for a very secure and reliable Android loan App, choose EasyCredit.
EasyCredit offers instant loans to Nigerians on the basis of personal and business purposes. You can borrow between ₦5,000 and ₦100,000 for your personal and business purposes on the EasyCredit loan app.
The EasyCredit loan app uses AI to collect and analyze customer’s data to assess their creditworthiness and offer them a loan.
Easycredit loan is an approved loan app and the app has been a benefit for many people with lots of positive feedback pouring in on Google Play store.
If you are borrowing a loan, make sure you pay on time and save yourself from being embarrassed as they usually report to your contacts when you default on your loan.
How to apply for EasyCredit Loans?
Obtaining an EasyCredit loan is pretty much easy and can be done a few steps:
- Search for EasyCredit Loan app on Play store or Apple store. Or follow the link below to download and install the iMoney Easycredit loan app from Google play store.
- Provide information about yourself, including your employment, ID card, BVN number etc.
- Verify that the information you have provided is accurate and correct.
- Wait for approval; once your account has been verified, you can now expect your money to be deposited into your bank account.
Sometimes, these whole processes don’t take more than 10 minutes provided you submit accurate information about yourself.
Easycredit Loan App interest rate
EasyCredit loan interest rate is 12% – 36%APR, with 0% service fee.
Example: If the loan amount is ₦10,000, the loan term is 180days, and the Interest rate is 12%, the total Interest should be ₦10,000 * 12% = ₦1200.
Note that the loan amount and tenure are calculated using the applicant’s credit score and creditworthiness. This means Keeping a good credit score and repaying your loan on time is important and can qualify you for higher amounts.
What happens if I can’t repay my EasyCredit loan?
You should always strive to make sure that you pay up your loans on time because it will affect your creditworthiness and your credit score. That said, once you exceed the due date, your loan will automatically incur a fee of 2% per day.
Remember that you may have the need to borrow another loan another day; either with EasyCredit or another loan company.
Also, repaying your loans on time allows you to access larger loan amounts.
When your loan enters late payment, the company will report you to the First Central Credit Bureau, which may blacklist you. The consequence is you may never be able to borrow from other lenders again.
How to repay an EasyCredit loan?
Follow these easy steps to repay your EasyCredit loan:
- Open Easycredit app on your phone
- Click My Loan
- Choose one of your loan
- Click the Repay in Advance
- Confirm that all details are correct then press “Repay now”
- Choose your Repayment method and press “Repay now”
- Complete your Repayment
Benefits of EasyCredit over other loan app
- No paperwork, mortgage, or office access required.
- Freedom to use your money the way you want – for a home or business.
- 24 hours availability – every day of the week.
Easycredit loan eligibility
- EasyCredit loan app is exclusively for citizens of Nigeria or legal Nigerian Residents.
- Age requirement: 20-60 years old.
- Applicants must have a verifiable Monthly income source.
Easycredit customer care number and Address
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: 2348088227615
- Hotline: 09087614188
-office Address: Opebi road No. 20, Ikeja, Lagos