The Dangote Foundation Scholarship for African Students is one of the latest opportunities open to all African students studying abroad.
With the scholarship grant, students can apply to study in top class Universities abroad
Suppose you wish to study abroad but don’t have the required funds to cover tuition fees, accommodation, and other expenses. In that case, the Dangote Foundation Scholarship for African Students can help you fulfil your career goals.
The Dangote Foundation Scholarship award for African Students is given annually to outstanding Students through the Dangote group of companies, headed by Aliko Dangote.
The foundation aims to help African students to become African future leaders by acquiring relevant knowledge to develop.
This post will find all the information you need to apply for the 2022 Dangote Foundation Scholarship for African Students.
- 1 Dangote Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Dangote Foundation Scholarship for African Students
- 3 How To Apply For The Dangote Foundation Scholarship For African Students 2022
Dangote Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
Here are the requirements to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship.
- Applicants must have sound academic records.
- All applicants must be students studying in Nigeria and other African countries.
These are the major requirements to apply for this scholarship.
If you meet these requirements, then you can apply for a place on this scholarship.
Below is the breakdown of the Dangote Foundation Scholarship award:
- Maintenance allowance of £14,900 (This amount is for 12 months).
- £500-£2,000 for tuition fees depending on the course of study.
The scholarship award also comes with additional offers:
- £10,000 for all expenses relating to the family.
- Free fare (One single economy fare provided at the start and finish of the study duration).
- Integrated visa expenses and immigration expenses.
- Academic development fund (£500-£2,000) arranged for the duration of your course.
- Funding for unexpected difficulties.
- Paternity/Maternity funding.
Eligibility Criteria for Dangote Foundation Scholarship for African Students
To be a recipient of this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an African.
- Be 18 years and above
- Have a record of good behaviour
- Be applying to pursue one in every of the subsequent residential courses at the University of West London.
- 12 months postgraduate course (Diploma, MPhil, MSc, MBA, etc).
- Masters (2-year research degree).
- PhD. (3-year research degree).
Note: the Dangote Foundation Scholarship for African Students is only limited to the College of West London but you can apply for any courses of your choice.
Below is a list of courses the Dangote Foundation Scholarship for African Students covers:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Agricultural Science
- Systems Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Human Medicine
How To Apply For The Dangote Foundation Scholarship For African Students 2022
Interested applicants for the Dangote Foundation Scholarship award must provide the following documents:
- A Passport photograph with white background (Not more than three months old), 450×450 and not exceeding 200kb in size.
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Jamb Result
- Admission letter from your University.
- School ID card
Now, visit the scholarship application portal
Here is the link to the Dangote Foundation Application page. https://www.dangote.com/foundation/
Sign-up to create an account and follow the instructions to complete your online application.
Make sure to review the information you provided before submitting it.
- Ways to Spend Less of Your Scholarship Money
- Is Data Science a Good Career?
- Best Australian University for Psychology
- 16 Best Nursing University in Australia
- Best Universities in Nigeria According to Global Ranking 2023
- Best University for Psychology in UK
- 10 Best Medical University in UK
- Best University for Physiotherapy in UK
- Best Universities for Finance in UK
- 17 Best Universities for Biomedical Sciences in UK
- 16 Best Universities for Criminology in UK
- 20 Best Universities for Biology in the UK
- Best Universities in France [Latest Global Ranking Update]
- Swarthmore Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Is Major Chemicals a Good Career Path? (Check Pros & Cons)
- University of Tampa Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Boston University Acceptance Rate
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate & Transfer Requirements
- Catholic University Acceptance Rate
- Is Human Resources a Good Career? [check for pros&cons]
- Is Homebuilding a Good Career Path? [Check Pros & Cons]
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- How Much Does it Cost to Apply for Medical School?
- How to Borrow Money from Cash App
- How to Apply to Trade Schools
- Applying for a Loan Online or In-Person: Which Should You Go for?
- Is Investment Manager a Good Career Path?
- List of Career Opportunities in Nursing
- Top Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria