A private lending institution and asset management business, Creditville Limited, is a Nigerian-based Loan facility platform for both personal and corporate organisations. They provide several different lending services and are also involved in the nation’s building through empowerment programs, especially for women and young entrepreneurs.
- 1 About Creditville
- 2 Why Creditville Loan?
- 3 How much can I borrow from Creditville?
- 4 Type of Creditville Loan Solution
- 5 How to Apply
With five additional branches throughout Nigeria, Creditville is a private fintech company with a variety of service offerings (loans, leases, financing, investments, asset management, banking, foreign exchange, and real estate). Its main office is located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Since it first started doing business in 2013, Creditville has expanded its reach to include all 36 states in the country.
Real estate, capital markets, and consumer finance are areas of business focus for Creditville. Their clientele in Nigeria includes various paid individuals and small and medium-sized organizations. And they have a well-tailored loan facility for corporate organisations and individuals.
By offering innovative and expert services based on international best practices, it functions as a viable organization.
Although there are many payday loans available, Creditville is proud of its distinctive portfolio of solutions to meet any urgent financial needs.
- Most Trusted Customer Finance Company – Africa’s Finance Award 2020
- We won Africa’s Best World-Class Quality Leading Service Company of The Year 2021
Why Creditville Loan?
Speed of Delivery: After completing the required requirements and providing the required documentation, you can expect to receive funds in your account in 4 to 48 hours.
No Hidden Fees: Our interest rates are completely transparent and inclusive. There are no hidden administrative fees.
Flexibility: There are no consequences if you decide to pay off your loan in full at any moment. Additionally, there is no waiting period for top-up loans.
Customer Service: We have a large workforce that is properly trained to fulfil your needs and respond to your inquiries at all times, and we provide outstanding customer service.
How much can I borrow from Creditville?
In Nigeria, you can acquire loans ranging from ₦100,000 to ₦4 million. Creditville creates loan solutions for salaried individuals and small enterprises.
The loan’s duration ranges from six to twelve months.
Type of Creditville Loan Solution
Creditville offers different types of lending solutions to both individuals and corporate organisations:
Creditville Payday Loan
This product was created by Creditville with professionals and other wage earners in mind. It was created to satisfy customers’ needs for instant cash.
Their payday loan offer ranges from ₦100,000 to ₦4,000,000 and has a duration of up to 12 months.
Requirements for a payday loan or salary
- Payday Loan request application letter.
- Copy of client employee ID Card.
- Copy of a valid Nigerian means of identification
- Passport photograph
- Salary current account statement
- Duly completed salary loan application form.
- Letter of Employment or Confirmation of Employment.
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Rent Receipt).
- A Guarantor is necessary under some circumstances.
Creditville recognizes the value of women and their crucial contribution to the growth of the country’s economy. And in that initiative idea, assist women in the workplace by offering low-interest loan options that will enable them to maintain and grow their financial situation. Women working in corporate environments can relax knowing they have a product created to meet their unique demands and advance their financial situation.
Requirements for a LadyFlexLoan
- Age 21-60
- Location ( Southwest, South East, South-South, North Central)
- a properly completed application
- a new passport photograph
- electric bills or any utility bill
- good credit history
- bank statement for six months
- Work, promotion, confirmation, and salary review
- Government means of identification
- employment verification
This solution fills any gaps that may arise during the normal operation of a firm. The company must properly register and keep organized financial and cash flow records.
The company loans give between ₦100,000 and ₦4 million with a term of up to 6 months before repayment is due.
Requirements for SME/Business Loan
- One passport photograph
- Post-dated NUBAN cheques
- Statement of account
- CAC Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- One means of identification (international passport, driver’s license or national ID)
- A trustworthy guarantor
- Auto Loan/Car Lease
The product provides asset finance auto loan options for those with salary jobs to help them buy a personal vehicle.
The car will only be used for personal transportation, never for business. Once the loan has been repaid in full, the consumer receives ownership of the car.
Requirements for Auto Leasing/Car Loans
- Duly completed application form
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Copy of Office means of identification
- Recent utility bill of house address
- Six months bank statement
- A duly executed Asset finance agreement
- Evidence of equity contribution lodged with Creditville Limited’s account.
Public Sector Loan
Nearly half of those employed in the public sector work in fields such as government, law enforcement, health care, education, and social work, all of which are crucial to society. This group of individuals enjoys 24/7 hassle-free access to financial facilities.
How to Apply
Application: Read the conditions for a rapid payday loan carefully, and if you’re satisfied, start your loan application.
Documentation: After submitting your payday loan application, one of their employees will get in touch with you to start the documentation process, where the necessary papers will be presented for review and approval.
Disbursement: If your paperwork complies with their guidelines, your payday loan will be approved and monies will be transferred quickly and immediately into your bank account within 48 hours.
Creditville phone number: +2347055554900
Read Related Posts…
- Best Australian University for Psychology 2022
- 16 Best Nursing University in Australia 2022
- Best Universities in Nigeria [2022 Ranking Update]
- Best University for Psychology in UK [2022 Global Ranking]
- 10 Best Medical University in UK 2022
- Best University for Physiotherapy in UK 2022
- Best Universities for Finance in UK 2022
- #17 Best Universities for Biomedical Sciences in the UK
- 16 Best Universities for Criminology in UK [2022 Updated]
- #20 Best Universities for Biology in the UK
- Best Universities in France [2022 Global Ranking Update]
- Swarthmore Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements 2022
- Is Major Chemicals a Good Career Path in 2022? [Check Pros & Cons]
- University of Tampa Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Boston University Acceptance Rate 2022
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate & Transfer Requirements 2022
- Catholic University Acceptance Rate 2022
- Is Human Resources a Good Career? [check for pros&cons]
- Is Homebuilding a Good Career Path? [Check Pros & Cons]
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- MCAT Cost 2022: How Much Does it Cost to Apply for Medical School?
- How to Borrow Money (Loan) From Cash App 2022
- What Is Trade School & How Do You Apply To Trade Schools?
- Applying for a Loan Online or In-Person: Which Should You Go for?
- Is Investment Manager a Good Career Path?
- List of Career Opportunities in Nursing
- Investment Opportunities in Nigeria: Best Ways to Invest Money in 2022
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria 2022
- Top 75+ Low Investment High-Profit Business Ideas
- POS Agent: How to Operate POS Machine in Nigeria