Best Courses With Low Cut-off Marks & JAMB Scores for 2022 Admissions
If you score below the 200 JAMB cut-off mark in the recently conducted 2022/2023 JAMB examination, and you think you can’t get admission this year, I have good news for you.
There are good courses in the Universities and Polytechnics with low cut-off marks and accept low JAMB scores that you will discover on this page.
You will find out the list of federal universities that accept 160, 170, and 180 cut-off marks, universities with the lowest cut-off marks for medicine and surgery.
Many people wait years to get admission just because they think once they don’t score 200 and above in JAMB, they have slim chances of getting admission.
Read: 2022 JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Courses
But we have decided to compile a list of low cutoff mark courses in Nigeria’s high institutions for you to easily gain admission into the school of your choice with JAMB scores ranging between 120 and 180 JAMB.
On this page, you’ll find some of the best courses in Nigerian polytechnics and universities with low cut-off marks and low JAMB scores.
Read: AAUA JAMB Cut-Off Mark for all courses 2022
So, never again should a low JAMB score/cut-off marks stop you from gaining admission into the university or polytechnic of your choice.
Do you have a low JAMB score?
Most universities and polytechnics have departments with very low cut-off marks but because everyone wants to study medicine and surgery or law makes these courses unnoticed by many candidates.
In today’s world, a degree alone isn’t enough. You have to show that you have the skill set before organizations can consider you, which is why it makes sense to go for courses with low cut-off marks and JAMB scores rather than waiting another year for a course that doesn’t automatically guarantee you a job.
With this, you can be assured of getting admission and save yourself from looking for and paying people who can’t even step JAMB office’s gate let alone the system in order to upgrade your results – that’s even if the JAMB upgrade is anything real.
Read: JAMB Myths And The [Secrets For Passing UTME 2022]
List of Courses with Low Cut-off Marks/JAMB score
We have taken the time to compile a list of the best courses in Nigerian universities and polytechnics including the school of technology for your information and to help you in taking the decision to pursue your academic career without wasting valuable time sitting at home.
Arts Courses with Low Cut-off Mark 2022
There are many Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges that consider and accept candidates with JAMB scores of 120 to 180 to study art courses in their institutions. These courses are accredited and approved by NUC, so you don’t have to worry.
You can check out a list of fake universities in Nigeria as released by the NUC.
- Archaeology and Tourism
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts (Creative Arts)
- Foreign Languages and Literature
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Nigerian Languages
- Mass Communication (Communication and Language Arts)
- Theatre and Film Studies
Agric Courses With Low Cut-off Mark 2022
Do any of the agricultural courses interest you? Find out some of the courses under the faculty of agriculture with a low cutoff mark for admission. There are many Universities including private Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges that consider and accept candidates with JAMB scores of 120 to 180 to study agricultural science courses in their institutions.
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Forest Resources Management (Forestry)
- Home Science, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Soil Science
Biological Science Courses that require Low JAMB Score/ cut-off marks
Do any of the biological science courses interest you? Find out some of the biological science courses with a very low cutoff mark for admission. These courses also do not require high jamb scores. Many Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges still consider and accept candidates with JAMB scores of a bit less than 180 to study these biological science courses.
- Marine Biology
- Cell Biology & Genetics
Read: UNILAG JAMB Cut-Off Mark for all courses 2021/2022
Administration Courses that require Low JAMB Score/ cut-off marks
Do any of the administration courses interest you? Find out some of the administration courses with a very low cutoff mark for admission. With a score between 120 and 180, you can be sure of admission to study any of these administration courses in the universities or polytechnics.
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Banking and Finance
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Dentistry Courses requiring low JAMB score/ cut-off marks
Do any of the Dentistry Courses interest you? Find out some of the Dentistry Courses with a very low cutoff mark for admission. With a score between 150 and 180, you can be sure of getting admitted to study any of these Dentistry Courses in the universities.
- Child Dental Health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
Education Courses with Low JAMB Score/Cut-off Mark 2022
With a score as low as 150, you can be on your way to studying the very course degree of your choice. Here are courses under-education that only require low cut-off marks.
- Adult Education and Extra-Mural Studies
- Arts Education
- Accountancy Education
- Computer Science Education
- Economics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Religious Studies Education
- Social Science Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- English Language Education
- Education And French
- Geography/Physics Education
- Political Science Education
- Educational Foundations
- Educational / Psychology Guidance And Counselling
- Health and Physical Education
- Library and Information Science
- Science Education
- Social Sciences Education
- Vocational Teacher Education (Technical Education)
- Igbo Linguistics
Environmental Science Courses With Low JAMB Score/cut-off marks
Do any of the environmental science courses interest you? Find out some of the environmental science courses with a very low cutoff mark for admission. With a score between 160 and 180, you can be sure of getting admitted to studying any of these environmental science courses in the universities and polytechnics as well.
- Estate Management
Engineering Courses with Low JAMB Score/ Cut off mark 2022
Read: 2022 JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Courses
Do any of the engineering courses interest you? Find out some of the engineering courses with a very low cutoff mark for admission. With a score between 160 and 180, you can be sure of getting admitted to study any of these engineering courses in the universities and polytechnics as well.
- Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
Health Science & Technology Courses with Low Cut off Marks/JAMB Score
Do any of the Health Science & Technology Courses interest you? Find out some of the Health Science & Technology Courses with a very low cutoff mark for admission. With a score between 150 and 180, you can be sure of getting admitted to studying any of these Health Science & Technology Courses in the universities and polytechnics as well.
- Health Administration and Management
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Radiography and Radiological Sciences
- Medical Rehabilitation
Medical Science Courses that require Low JAMB Score/ cut-off marks 2022
With a score as low as 160, you can be on your way to getting admission to study a course degree of your choice. Here are Medical Science Courses under medicine that only require low cut-off marks.
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Haematology and Immunology
- Morbid Anatomy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Radiation Medicine
- Child Dental Health
Physical Science Courses with low JAMB Scores/cut-off marks 2022
Do any of the Physical Science Courses interest you? Find out some of the Physical Science Courses with a very low cutoff mark for admission.
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
Social Sciences Courses with Low JAMB scores/cut-off marks
With a score as low as 130, you can be on your way to getting admission to study a course degree of your choice. Here are Social Science Courses that only require low cut-off marks.
- Social Work
Pharmaceutical Science Courses with Low Cut off Mark 2022
Many Universities accept JAMB scores as low as 150 for some pharmaceutical science courses. While you can find some Polytechnics accept JAMB scores of 120 for admission.
- Veterinary Medicine Courses
Veterinary Medicine Courses requiring low cut-off mark
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Animal Health and Production
- Parasitology and Entomology Veterinary
- Pathology and Microbiology Veterinary
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine Veterinary
- Obstetrics and Reproductive Diseases Veterinary
- Teaching Hospital Veterinary
Can I get admission with a low JAMB score?
Yes. Many people came into the universities or polytechnics with a low JAMB score. There are many courses offered by the institution that consider low JAMB scores but because most candidates apply for only the top, most competitive courses, they miss this opportunity.
Will jamb reduce the cut-off mark in 2022?
While the cut-off mark for admission is 200, many universities and polytechnics lower their cut-off marks to accommodate candidates who scored less than 200 in JAMB.
What course can i study with 160 in jamb?
There are many universities and polytechnics in Nigeria that accept candidates with scores between 120 and 180. If your score is lower than 200, don’t panic, there are many schools that will still admit you.
Which university can I go to with 150?
There are many universities in Nigeria including the federal and state-owned universities that accept candidates with scores between 120 and 180. If your score is 150, don’t panic, there’s still a high chance of getting admitted to your dream university.
With the above information, we believe that you can make a wise decision. We have just given you an idea of what is happening out there that you don’t know. So, rather than lamenting over your low JAMB score, carry out personal research, find out about the school and confirm from the department their cut-off marks.
The scores/cut-off marks above should be treated as guides and not actual values. It’s a rough estimate and candidates need to find out the exact cut-off marks. Because these scores do change. The university, faculty, or the department can decide to change it anytime they like.
Good luck with your admission!
Feel free to use the comments below for anything you think we are in the position to help.
Read Related Articles…
- Best Universities in Nigeria According to Global Ranking 2023
- List of Accredited JPTS Courses in Nigeria 2023
- JPTS School Fees for All Courses 2023
- Best Fashion Schools In Abuja
- The Polytechnic Ibadan School Fees for ND & HND Students 2022/2023
- Gregory University Courses and School Fees 2023
- School of Nursing School Fees In Nigeria
- Top 100 Universities & Colleges With the Lowest Acceptance Rates in US
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks for All Courses 2022
- When Is The 2023 JAMB [UTME/DE] Registration Starting?
- Best Courses With Low Cut-off Marks & JAMB Scores for 2022 Admissions
- 10 Best Technology Universities in Nigeria According to NUC Ranking 2023
- Top 17 Boarding Schools and their fees In Lagos and Abuja Nigeria
- 30 Best Secondary Schools in Abuja 2023
- Worst Private Universities in Nigeria (2023 Rankings Update)
- Best Polytechnics in Nigeria (Latest Webometric Ranking)
- Top 10 Private Universities in Nigeria [NUC Ranking 2023]
- List of Navy Schools in Nigeria & How to Apply Online 2023
- List of Accredited School of Nursing in Nigeria 2023