- 1 Overview of Coleman University Tuition Fees
- 2 Coleman University Online Application Fee
- 3 Undergraduate Majors at Coleman University San Diego CA
- 4 Coleman University Tuition Fee Structure 2022
- 5 Coleman University Tuition Fees [4 Years Structure]
Overview of Coleman University Tuition Fees
Coleman University is an accredited college located in San Diego, California. It is a private college offering students an opportunity to undergo both undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Coleman University California tuition fees for 2021/2022, excluding accommodation is $20,700.
- Year of establishment: 1963
- University Website Link: https://www.coleman.edu.gl/
- Size of Campus: 3 acre
Coleman University Online Application Fee
Coleman University’s online application fee for prospective students is $25.
Undergraduate Majors at Coleman University San Diego CA
At Coleman University, the most popular undergraduate major degree programs are
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Graphics.
You might want to read: When to Apply for Grad School?
Coleman University Tuition Fee Structure 2022
|Books and Supplies||$1,000|
|Estimated Off Campus Cost of Living||$9,270|
|Other Expenses Budget||$4,239|
Coleman University Tuition Fees [4 Years Structure]
|Admission Year||Freshmen||Sophomore||Junior||Senior||4 Years Total|
|Class of 2022||Fall 2018||$20,706||$20,688||$20,669||$20,650||$82,713|
|Class of 2023||Fall 2019||$20,688||$20,669||$20,650||$20,631||$82,638|
|Class of 2024||Fall 2020||$20,669||$20,650||$20,631||$20,613||$82,563|
|Class of 2025||Fall 2021||$20,650||$20,631||$20,613||$20,594||$82,488|
|Class of 2026||Fall 2022||$20,631||$20,613||$20,594||$20,575||$82,414|
This indicates the actual costs to attend Coleman University when typical grants and scholarships are considered. The net price varies by family income and financial need.
|Family Income||Net Price Paid|
|$0 to $30,000||$29,346|
|$30,001 to $48,000||n/a|
|$48,001 to $75,000||n/a|
|$75,001 to $110,000||n/a|
The average reported annual net price for Coleman University for students receiving grants or scholarship aid was $25,309 in 2018/2019. Net price includes tuition and required fees, books and supplies, and the average cost for room and board and other expenses.
Tuition Payment Plans Available
|Tuition Payment Plan||Yes|
|Prepaid Tuition Plan||No|
|Alternative Tuition Plan||Yes|
|Guaranteed Tuition Plan||No|
Read Related Article…
- Best Australian University for Psychology 2022
- 16 Best Nursing University in Australia 2022
- Best Universities in Nigeria [2022 Ranking Update]
- Best University for Psychology in UK [2022 Global Ranking]
- 10 Best Medical University in UK 2022
- Best University for Physiotherapy in UK 2022
- Best Universities for Finance in UK 2022
- #17 Best Universities for Biomedical Sciences in the UK
- 16 Best Universities for Criminology in UK [2022 Updated]
- #20 Best Universities for Biology in the UK
- Best Universities in France [2022 Global Ranking Update]
- Swarthmore Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements 2022
- University of Tampa Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Boston University Acceptance Rate 2022
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate & Transfer Requirements 2022
- Catholic University Acceptance Rate 2022
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- MCAT Cost 2022: How Much Does it Cost to Apply for Medical School?
- What Is Trade School & How Do You Apply To Trade Schools?
- Best Paying Jobs for College Students [Work & Study Plan]
- When to Apply to Grad School for Fall 2023 & How Long Should You Give Yourself?
- University of Manitoba 2023 Acceptance Rate, Tuition&Admission
- Best Options to Migrate to Canada With your Family
- Coleman University San Diego California Tuition Fees
- Best Fashion Schools In Abuja 2022
- International University of East Africa Courses and Fees 2022
- Miller-Motte Student Portal Login
- Top Medical and Dental Universities in Lahore 2022
- Top #100 Universities and Colleges With Lowest Acceptance Rates in the US
- #10 Best Technology Universities in Nigeria According to NUC 2022