Caroline D. Bradley Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship award given to encourage highly talented students across the US. The scholarship duration is for a four-year academic session and it’s awarded to deserving students through the Institute for Educational Advancement (IEA).
IEA is a nonprofit organization established to connect students to unlimited opportunities helping them build value-added skills that promote personal character and develop a new perspective about life and the world around them.
Caroline D. Bradley Scholarship Description
- Organization institution: Institute for Educational Advancement (IEA)
- Department: NA
- Scholarship award Level: High school & College Study courses
- Scholarship worth: Varies
- Number of Awardees: NA
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: Students who are US nationals.
Eligibility Requirements for the Caroline D. Bradley Scholarship
- Applications must be a United States citizen and plans to attend a high school program based in the United States to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants will be awarded to study in high school or college in any subject of their choice.
- Applicants must submit scores for a school-administered, nationally-normed standardized test for the past two years (5th and 6th grade) if administered by the school/district.
- ACT or SAT Reasoning Test is required and candidates are required to have a score of 20 or higher in either Math or Reading in ACT, or a score of 500 or higher in either Math or Critical Reading in SAT.
- Applicants must be in the 9th stanine, 97th percentile or be marked as “exceeds” in at least ONE qualifying subtest or total battery/composite on a standardized test for the past two years.
- Acceptable academic areas include Mathematics, Mathematics Total, Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal, Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Language, Language Total, English Language Arts, Total Battery or Total Composite
Note: Applicants under the age of 13 must apply by mail, due to Internet privacy laws in the US.
How to Apply for the Caroline D. Bradley Scholarship
Application for the Caroline D. Bradley Scholarship is online. Here is how to apply:
- Applicants should create account or login, fill and submit an online application.
- Provide recommendations letter as well as are required documents along with ACT or SAT.
Standardized test score reports should be included in the application packet sent directly to IEA by the applicant.
Scholarships you may also like to apply for:
- Google Lime Scholarship 2021
- Linly Heflin Scholarship 2021/2022
- Dangote Foundation Scholarship For African Students 2021
- Abby’s Closet Dreams Can Come True Scholarship 2022
- Scholarships for KATS (Kansas Athletic Trainers’ Society)
- Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship 2021
- Almaden Valley Women’s Club Scholarship 2022
How to submit your official ACT or SAT scores:
1. Applicant must provide the IEA’s score code at the testing site on the day of the exam – SAT CODE: 3862 or ACT CODE: 7818.
2. Applicants must upload a copy of their official score report with their online application.
Note: If a copy of your SAT or ACT score is not available before the application deadline, you can forward it via an email to: [email protected].
The ACT or the SAT Reasoning Test is important for consideration and appropriate English language skills are needed to qualify for the scholarship.
Scholarship Award and Benefits
- The Caroline D. Bradley Scholarship award is a full four-year award that covers the boarding fees. Day students might not benefit much as it only covers their day tuition.
- The scholarship award doesn’t cover other expenses such as textbooks, lab materials, medical, laundry, and travel; It must be covered by the Scholar’s family or through financial aid or grants if any.