The federal government of Nigeria through the Ministry of Education has announced the 2022 federal government scholarship board and therefore, invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Interested and qualified candidates can now apply on the federal scholarship of Nigeria board website and proceed to the application portal.
federal government scholarship board is a BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) between the nations listed below:
1. Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary and Egypt;
2. Postgraduate (PG) studies are tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, and Romania.
How to Apply for the 2022 Federal Government Scholarship Board
All interested and qualified candidates are advised to:
- Step 1: Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng
- Step 2: click on the Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page
- Step 3: Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Step 4: Print the completed Application Form
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarship
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Seven (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of the certificate is one year (2022) only. The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
Eligible field of study for undergraduates
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and
Eligibility Requirements for Postgraduate Scholarship
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for PhD.
i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Eligible field of study for Postgraduate (Masters Degree and PhD)
GENERAL NOTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, all interested candidates should be ready to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the country of choice, which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu. The website portal will be closed on the 15th of January 2022.
- All applicants for the Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload the following certificates online
- UNDERGRADUATE (UG): WAEC/WASSCE
- POSTGRADUATE (PG): 1st Degree Certificate, Masters Degree WAEC/WASSCE, Indigene letter & NYSC discharge Certificate.
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigene’s letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY AN APPLICANT CONTRARY TO THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF THE APPLICATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
For further information kindly contact the federal government scholarship board:
Email: [email protected]
Address: PLOT 245 SAMUEL ADEMULEGUN STREET.
Read Related Scholarship Articles…
- Ways to Spend Less of Your Scholarship Money
- Is Data Science a Good Career?
- Best Australian University for Psychology
- 16 Best Nursing University in Australia
- Best Universities in Nigeria According to Global Ranking 2023
- Best University for Psychology in UK
- 10 Best Medical University in UK
- Best University for Physiotherapy in UK
- Best Universities for Finance in UK
- 17 Best Universities for Biomedical Sciences in UK
- 16 Best Universities for Criminology in UK
- 20 Best Universities for Biology in the UK
- Best Universities in France [Latest Global Ranking Update]
- Swarthmore Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Is Major Chemicals a Good Career Path? (Check Pros & Cons)
- University of Tampa Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- Boston University Acceptance Rate
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate & Transfer Requirements
- Catholic University Acceptance Rate
- Is Human Resources a Good Career? [check for pros&cons]
- Is Homebuilding a Good Career Path? [Check Pros & Cons]
- Should I Accept an Internship Outside of My Field of Study?
- How Much Does it Cost to Apply for Medical School?
- How to Borrow Money from Cash App
- How to Apply to Trade Schools
- Applying for a Loan Online or In-Person: Which Should You Go for?
- Is Investment Manager a Good Career Path?
- List of Career Opportunities in Nursing
- Top Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
- List of Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria