KSCCF Recruitment 2022 is now open to qualified candidates to apply. Keep reading to find out more information about the eligibility requirements, and supporting documents, including how to successfully complete the online application form.
Karnataka State Cooperative Consumers Federation Limited (KSCCF) has started the recruitment exercise for the year. Available positions are Accountant, First Division Assistant, Sales Assistant, Typist, Peon & Junior Pharmacist posts.
Interested candidates looking for jobs in Karnataka with SSLC/ PUC/ Degree/ Diploma from a recognized board or institute can now apply and submit their application form online. Note that the application mode is fully online.
- 1 Details of KSCCF Recruitment 2022
- 2 KSCCF Available Vacancy
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for KSCCF Recruitment 2022
- 4 Supporting Documents Required KSCCF Application
- 5 How to Apply for Karnataka Cooperative Consumer Federation (KSCCF) Recruitment 2022
Details of KSCCF Recruitment 2022
|Notification||KSCCF Recruitment 2021, Apply 45 Peon, Typist & Other Posts @recruitapp.in/ksccf2021, Check Application Process, Age Limit & Details Here|
|Deadline for Submission||–|
|Education Qualifications||PG Diploma, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
On this page, we have provided you with information on how to apply, eligibility criteria including the supporting documents, and salary structure. We advise that you visit the Official Website (link below) to get more details about the ongoing KSCCF recruitment 2022.
You can also apply for
KSCCF Available Vacancy
|KSCCF Position||Available vacancy||Pay Scale|
|First Division Assistant||10||Rs.13600-26000|
Eligibility Criteria for KSCCF Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should possess SSLC/ PUC/ Degree/ Diploma from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- KSCCF selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
Kindly note that the applications can only be completed online and payment should also be made online before the deadline.
Supporting Documents Required KSCCF Application
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
How to Apply for Karnataka Cooperative Consumer Federation (KSCCF) Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates should submit their application form before the deadline. Upon submission of the online application, candidates should print out the application form for future reference. Here’s is the step to complete KSCCF Recruitment online application:
- Go to the official website https://ksccsf.org/
- Locate the advertisement and click on it
- Read the notification that opens up and check for eligibility.
- Back to the page, locate the “apply link”.
- Create an account to complete your registration. Or log in to your account if you have one already.
- Enter your details correctly and pay for the application fee
- Finally, click submit button and print out the application form.
Application Fee for KSCCF Recruitment
- Infosys 2022 Recruitment: Application Eligibility Requirements
- Top 12 IT Recruitment Agencies in US 2022
- KMF Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Requirements and How to Apply Online
- Apply for KSCCF Recruitment 2022
- List of IT Recruitment Agencies in Poland 2022